I Need to Ask Her

I woke up and saw a petite brunette in my arms. She was snuggled into my chest and her arms were wrapped around me. I smiled down on her.

"Hey Laura," I whispered. She shifted a little and her eyes fluttered open. "Hi Ross," she whispered back. I smiled and she un wrapped her arms around me and allowed me to get up. I smiled at her and exited the room. I was really hungry. I needed food.

I walked down into the kitchen and I heard Riker talking to himself.

"Look Kelcee, there's something I've been wanting to ask you- no no no. That's even worse. Hey Kelcee, would you like to join me- nope, even worse than before," Riker said to himself.

I snickered. Was he really practicing to ask a girl out? I laughed and walked towards him.

"Dude, what are you doing?" I asked him, getting some froot loops. "N-not practicing to ask someone out, that's for sure," Riker covered up. I laughed. "Dude, just ask her already," I laughed. "It's not that easy. Her, Kya, and Sav left an hour ago. I missed my chance," Riker sighed. "Ask her to come to the concert tonight," I suggested, eating my cereal.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that," Riker said, grabbing his phone and texting Kelcee. I rolled my eyes and finished my cereal and walked back to my room.

Laura was sitting there on her flip phone reading.

"Hey Laura, wan-" "ROSS YOU NEVER TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD A CONCERT TONIGHT! CAN I COME? BECUASE THAT WOULD BE AWESOME," Laura yelled, pretty much waking up the whole neighborhood. "Laura, that was what I was just going to ask you," I chuckled. "Oh, haha. Well, yeah I'd love to come," Laura said politely. I smiled at her.

She was just so beautiful. Her hair was perfectly colored and her makeup was always perfect. Even when she wasn't wearing makeup, she was still beautiful. Even more beautiful without make up then with make up. This reminded me of the time on the last day on set of Austin & Ally.

-Flashback-

I was sitting on top of the Sonic Boom counter when Laura and Raini walked in. They were both dressed as Ally and Trish. I looked up and smiled. "Ready to do this guys," I asked. "No! I still have to go through hair and makeup for one last time," Laura said. Raini nodded in agreement and I rolled my eyes.

"Who cares Laura? Ally Dawson is perfectly beautiful without makeup, so who cares if you don't have any," I said. Laura smiled. "Thanks Ross, but I don't think I have an option," she said looking down. "Yeah, we kind of have no choice," Raini said as she walked towards hair and makeup. Laura was about to follow when I stopped her.

"You do know you don't need makeup to look beautiful right?" I said to Laura.

"It's helpful," She said, shrugging.

"But you don't need it," I said.

And with that I walked away.

-End of Flashback-

"Ross?" Laura asked, taking me from my thoughts. I really just need to ask her this. I can't contain my feelings anymore. She's just so perfect.

"Laura, I need to ask you something," I said.

"What is it Ross?" She asked, looking concerned.

"I know it's been a year, but are you still in love with me?"

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

A/N- Ooooooo. Ross, did you just ask that question? Remember what Laura said about relationships right now? You'll have to wait for the next chapter which will feature an R5 concert! ;)

-haileexoxo