Cheers To Us

-Three Days Later-

I walked down the stairs of my house to see Ryland watching TV with Kya on his lap. Am I missing something?

"Dude, am I missing something?" I asked, smirking. Kya and Ryland looked at me and laughed. "We're kind dating," Ryland said, looking up at me. My eyes widened. They never told me?

"Well congrats and all, but why didn't you tell me," I said, looking at them. "It was Kya's idea," Ryland yelled. Kya rolled her eyes and laughed. "Way to be suddell Ry," she said, and then continued. "Ross I didn't want to tell you because you were going through so much, with Laura you know? And I didn't want us flaunting our new relationship in your face," Kya told him.

Well that kind of makes sense. I smiled down at her. "Thanks for looking out for my Kya," I said, as we did our handshake. She then went back and snuggled with Ryland.

Okay, I totally ship them. They're adorable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked up to Laura's front door and knocked. She answered and I stood there with a big smile on my face. Now it's time to ask her.

"Hey Laura, how are you," I said walking in. "Great, now anyways," she said smiling at me. I smiled too and hugged her. "I love you," I said. I felt her smiling "I love you too," she said.

We pulled away and we went into the kitchen. Laura gave me some pancakes and sat down with her coffee. I stole a few glances of her. Gosh she's beautiful. She had her hair in a French braid and had light makeup on. She had a white shirt with an American flag on it and high waisted shorts with the black and white converse I got her.

"You look beautiful today," I told her. She blushed. "Thanks blondie," she replied. I was about to say something else when she spoke again. "Ross are we together?" she asked. I looked up and met her eyes.

"Do you want to be?" I asked her.

"More than anything," she said, smiling.

"Miss Laura Marie Marano, will you do me the honor of finally being my girlfriend," I asked her.

"Ross Shor Lynch, I accept," she said, pulling me into a hug. I haven't felt this happy since the Austin and Ally days. This is a dream come true. We pull away from the hug and I leant down to kiss her. Yep, there are those sparks again.

They've been there since the first Auslly kiss and I'm pretty sure they'll stay here until the last Raura kiss. I pull away and put my arm around her.

"Let's do a couple-ish thing," Laura said

"Like what?" I replied, laughing. "Let's pull a prank on the rest of your family!" she said. "Since when is that a couple-ish thing to do," I said laughing. "In our world it can be now lets do it," Laura said.

On the way back to my house we discussed the prank. I have to admit it's pretty genius. This is gonna be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Laura took out her scissors. We were at the back of my house by the power box, about to cut some cables. They weren't important and we already had the replacement ones, so we would be good.

I looked at Laura and counted down from three. Once I hit one she cut the cables. I heard one reaction very loud. It was Rocky.

"What the hell just happened?" Rocky yelled. Laura and I were silently killing ourselves. I pulled up my hood and put my sunglasses on and put on my mustache. Laura hid in the bushes and I went to the front door continuing with the prank.

I rang the doorbell. Riker answered. Perfect.

"Uhm, can I help you," Riker said unsure. "Actually I can help you good sir. I heard there was a power outage. The names Roland, and I can solve all your problems," I said pulling out a wrench but dropping it. Riker looked really unsure.

"Uh, that's fine but I think we-" I cut him off by walking inside and to the backyard. Yes, Laura had set it all up. She put fake burn marks on the outside of the box and apples all over the place.

"I went to college you know," I told Riker. Riker looked unamused, but still answered. "Did you now?" he asked, trying to show interest. "Yep, three worst days of my life," I say, and Riker widened his eyes. "What?" he asked.

"Yeah and McDonald's didn't really work out either, so now I go around replacing wires," I tell Riker. This is hilarious. I miss acting.

"And what business is that?" Riker asked. "Wire Replacing Brothers. Originally started by Wire and Replace, two brothers with a dream," I said. Riker was about to talk when Laura came out dumped the whipped cream on Riker. I laughed and took of my disguise and went to kiss Laura.

"You guys are going to get it," Riker said, still laughing with us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I held Laura in my arms and kissed the top of her head. We were all at the beach. Laura and I were laying on the beach together. Kelcee and Riker were eating ice cream together. (They are also dating) Rocky and Savannah were surfing together and Ry and Kya were passing a football.

Then there was Rydel and Ellington swimming together. Yep, they got together too.

"This is perfect," I whisper into Laura's ear. "I've never been so happy," she said back. I closed my eyes and smiled. I love this girl so much. We'd gone through so much to be together.

But I wouldn't give up on us,

I won't give up on us,

Ever.

She will be the one I marry. I love her too much to marry someone else. I held her close and inhaled her scent. She smelt like Ally, literally it must be the same perfume.

The others came to join us and we sat with our girls and watched the sun set.

One big happy family.

So Cheers to Us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ross and Laura grew up together and got married. They had one girl who they named Ally and are currently producing a Disney Channel show together. They live in Los Angeles. Ross never stopped loving Laura, infact his love only grew larger for her. Laura never stopped loving Ross and couldn't be happier.

Rydel and Ellington got married and have one child named Catie, but most people call her Cat, especially Ellington.

Riker and Kelcee got married and live together in front of Laguna Beach. They both couldn't be happier.

Savannah and Rocky are engaged, in fact their wedding is next week. The gang is all invited to it and they are busy planning it.

Ryland just bought Kya's ring today and will be proposing within the next week. They to are both very happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There it is! The last chapter. There will be no sequel, but I will be writing a new fan fiction called These 4 Walls (Raura) and it should be up soon! Thanks for your love and support of the story! I won't be seeing you next update, but I will be seeing you in my new story.

love you all,

haileexoxo