Mixed Feelings

I can't believe he just said that. Did I still love Ross? Maybe a little crush but I don't know if I'm ready to give that kind of trust.

"Laura?" Ross asked. I must have zoned out.

I blinked twice and looked him in the eyes. "Ross, I think it's really sweet that you care so much about me and how I feel, but I'm not ready to trust yet," I explained.

Ross' eyes filled with sadness. "How can I change that?" Ross asked. I continued to look at him, letting a tear fall from my eyes.

"Ross, what happened to me to let me loose trust is nothing you can change. It's done and over with. I just really need more time to heal," I explained further. "But Laura, I'm in love with you," Ross confessed.

I just stared at him blankly. "You-You're what?" I asked, confused. "Laura, I'm in love with you. I'm in love with your laugh, your smile, your lovely worn out converse, your personality, your hair, your heart, your style, your everything," Ross said.

Then, he smashed is lips against mine. It wasn't anything extreme or anything, just a sweet little kiss. It may sound cliché, but I think our lips were made for each other.

I pulled away and looked at him. "Ross, I'm not saying I don't feel the same way, I'm saying that I'm not ready to trust that much just yet," I said, sadly.

Ross, however didn't look sad. "Laura look at me. I'm willing to wait ten thousand years to be with you. Dead or alive I really don't care," Ross said sweetly.

I smiled at him.

"Okay," I whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

"Calm down Kelcee," Rydel said, while we were going through her closet. Rydel, Savannah, and I are at the twins' house helping Kelcee get ready for her date with Riker. "I'm sure the perfect outfit will pop up," Savannah said, eating a banana. That girl must really like bananas.

"Pop Up? The perfect outfit does not just 'Pop Up'" Kelcee said sternly. "Girl, chill. What about this?" I said, pulling out a shirt from Forever 21 that said 'Flirt' with a wink face on it and some blue denim shorts, Riker's favourite color.

"I LOVE IT," Kelcee yelled. "See, I told you it would pop up," Savannah said, throwing her banana peel away. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We all took a selfie with Rydel's phone and then helped Kelcee with her makeup. Once she was picture perfect, we all sat down and talked.

Ring! Ring! "That must be Riker," Rydel answered. Kelcee's eyes widened. "Kelc, relax. You like him, he likes you. It'll be fine," I said. She nodded her head and walked towards the door.

"Hey Kelc- Woah. You look amazing," Riker said, smiling. "You don't look so bad yourself," Kelcee complimented. "You're wearing blue," Riker said, happily. Kelcee nodded and walked outside with him. Two seconds later she rushed back in.

"Thank you thank you thank you Laura. This outfit is perfect," Kelcee said, hugging me.

"Anything for one of my besties," I said, smiling. Kelcee smiled back and ran out the door.

I turned around and did my handshake with Kya, high fived Savannah and fist bumped Rydel. Kelcee looked great, and obviously Riker thought so too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My phone lit up and I picked it up.

New Message: That Ross Shor Lynch Boy

Hey Laur, want to come over and get ready for the concert?

I texted back;

Sure thing. Be there in 10.

Okay, sounds great. see you soon xoxo

I smiled at the message. What a sweetheart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After spending two hours with Ross getting ready, we arrived at the venue, and R5 was about to take the stage.

I was with my three best friends, excluding Rydel because she was on stage,, obviously. We were laughing when the lights dimmed and they took the stage. Ross, as always, looked so amazing. He never tries, and that's the beauty of it. He's just, him.

After singing (I Can't) Forget About You, they performed Here Comes Forever.

"So here's a little secret. Some people had their suspicions, but we're here to tell the truth," Ross said, getting his guitar ready.

"Here Comes Forever was written about someone very near and dear to Ross' heart," Rocky said.

I smiled. That's sweet.

"Anyone ever heard of Laura Marano? This is her song," Ross yelled and the whole stadium screamed. It's about me? Holy Double Bam.

R5's Classic song Here Comes Forever is about me, Laura Marie Marano.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Here Comes Forever, R5 was getting ready to perform A Billion Hits. I laughed knowing I had technically wrote this song, well not really. But what Ross said really surprised me.

He totally got into character.

"Hey Everyone, I'm Austin Moon!" He yelled and I laughed. "This song was written by my songwriter Ally Dawson!" He yelled. Everyone laughed and screamed.

"Come up here Ally!" Ausitn aka Ross called. I laughed and walked up on stage.

"Ally! Make sure Dez films this one," He whispered into the microphone, so that people could still hear him. Everyone was laughing. I played along.

"He forgot the video camera, Trish is taking him to Sonic Boom to grab it," I said. Ross rolled his eyes. "I'm going to kill that guy," He said. I laughed so hard.

"Ally Dawson Everybody!" Ross yelled into the microphone, making everyone cheer.

I laughed and exited the stage, letting the music from A Billion Hits take over my thoughts.

Which were all Ross right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Ah, Laura. Feeling some Feelings? ;)

-haileexoxo