Prologue

In the woods lay two kids wandering lost. One of them was a girl with black hair and blue eyes, and there was a little boy with pink hair and black eyes. Both were holding hands. The boy started to cry and the girl stop walking and kneeled down to him. 

  "Hey it's going to be okay Natsu." She told him.

"No its not! We woke up in the forest alone..." Natsu told her.

"Hey now. It will be okay. Who needs are parents Natsu. We will prove that we are better than them." she told him with a smile.

Natsu calm down and nodded his head, "Okay."

The girl stands back up and grabs his hand and they cuntier walking through the forest. it was staring to get dark out so they found a nice little area to camp out.

"Okay Natsu we'll camp here for the night." She told him while letting go his hand.

Natsu nodded his head, and went to get some wood for the fire. His sister digs a hole into the ground.

Natsu see this, "Hey sis why are you digging a whole?" he asked.

she stops what she is doing and looks at him, "I'm doing it so that we can have a bigger fire to keep warm, but it also helps hides the fire from people who might pass by us."

Natsu walks up to her while holding the wood, "But don't we want to be found by people?" he asked.

She takes the wood from him and puts it in the whole setting it up and shakes her head, "No we don't want to do that."

Natsu has a confused look on his face, "Why not?" he asked.

"Because not everyone in the world is good. To them we are just two little kids on are own. And we don't have anything to protect us with, so they can do what they pleased because we can't do anything back." She told him as she now trying to start the fire manually.

Natsu then puts a face of bravery on, "Don't worry sis! i'll protect you!"

she chuckles, "Oh?... and what are you going to protect me with huh?" she asked while still working on the fire.

"I'll punch him and kick him. Just you watch!" he told her while hitting the air.

She sighs, "Natsu i'm your older sister which means I have to protect you, and I will whether you like it or not. And we don't know any magic, and I hate to do this Natsu but i'm afraid your punches and kicks wont do much to them because of how small and young you are. Oh! Look at that we now have fire." She smiles at the end.

Natsu starts to pout at what she told him, "Gezz sis can't you be supportive of your little brother? And have faith."he asked.

She looks at him, "I do have faith, but what i said is true we don't know any magic and i'm just throwing logic at you. And you know it's true. Now come it's time to rest." she told him while laying on the ground next to the fire.

Natsu sighs, "Alright..." he says while getting on the ground with his sister.

Now its night time and they are asleep. In the middle of the night Natsu got up and ran off from his sister.

"I'll show you sis! I'll become strong!" Natsu shouted with tears running down his face.

It was now morning and the girl woke up to find her bother not next to her. She panic and shot straight off the ground and shouted, "Natsu where are you!"

she started running around the camp, and then she took off in the forest, "Natsu you are in big trouble when i find you!!" she shouted with tears in her eyes.

Hours had past and she still could not find her bother. it was now midday and she still did not find him. She was miles away from her camp, and she fell on the ground crying.

"Why are you crying child?" A female voice asked.

The girl was still looking down letting her emotions get the best of her, "Me and my little brother woke up in a forest with no memories of are past. Just with are names, and when i woke up this morning he was gone. I'm his big sister i'm supposed to look after him!" She told the lady while releasing a great deal of magic energy.

"Is this girl who I think she is? She has so much magic energy coming off her right now." The lady thought.

"Calm down child tell me whats your name?" She asked the little girl.

Little girl calms down and looks up and is shocked to see a dragon.

The little girl stands up, "My name is May Dragneel. What's yours?" she told the dragon.

The dragons looks at her, "What a lovely name. My name is Aqua the Water Dragon. Are you not afraid of me child?" She asked May.

May shakes her head, "No... I just find you really pretty." she told her.

Aqua chuckles, "Thank you."

"But..." May said while spacing off.

Aqua looks down at May.

"Do you know where my bother is? Or have you seen him? He has spike pink hair and black eyes and he's smaller than me. His name is Natsu." May asked.

"This child will be extremely strong in magic. However she more concerned about her bother than herself. how sweet..." Aqua thought to herself.

"I'm afraid not child." Aqua told her.

May looks down, "Oh..."

"May how would you like to live with me and learn magic? I could become your new mommy if you like." Aqua told her.

Aqua sees May in deep thought, "Live with a dragon... learn magic. I can't find Natsu so i'll become stronger so that I can find him. I just know that we will meet again." May thought to herself.

May looks up at Aqua, "Okay! I like that Mommy!" she told Aqua while smiling.

"Alright climb on child we are going to your new home." Aqua told her new daughter.

"Okay." May told her while climbing on. 

Once May climb on Aqua she took her to her her new home. It took a few hours to reach their destinations but they got there.

"Hmm... I feel bad to keep her bother away from her. But alas Igneel wanted them separated. After all he is my mate. I hope that someday she will forgive me." Aqua thought to herself while flying.

"Look child where here." Aqua told May.

May was in aw when she saw it. Aqua chuckled at May reaction.

Aqua landed on the ground, "Alright May you can go down now." she told May.

May got off of Aqua, and had the biggest smile on her face. "Wow!" May said amazed. She ran to the water.

Aqua noticed her heading to the water, "Careful the water is deep."

May heard her and stop at the edged of the water.

"Come May it's late and I have food for you." Aqua told May.

May turned around and saw her mom in the cave and headed there. Once May got to the cave she sat down and started to eat fish. 

"Tomorrow we start training." Aqua told May.

May nodes her head. After she was done she lay next to Aqua and went to sleep.