Chapter 19 Finding The Dispeller

May, Erza and Sandy went to go look for the boys, and Lucy. But they had to tie up all of Dark guild members so they wouldn't escape. May looks over all the ones that are tied up as Erza questions one of them.

"Just for get about it Lady. I already told you there's no way getting throw Erigor barrier. You and your buddy's are stuck." The man tells Erza as she holds him by the shirt.

"Erza, May!" Some one shouted. 

May, Sandy and Erza turn their heads in the direction the voice came from and saw Gray on the second floor.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were with Natsu?" Erza asked him.

Sandy jumps in, "Hey! What about me i'm here too. You know." she tells him offend. May sighs.

"It's okay Sandy." May tells her while Sandy turns her head to look at her. "Cana and Mira wont forget about you."

Sandy gets a depress aura around her and looks down, "Yeah... your right."

"Sorry Sandy. Anyways we decided to split up. Never mind that now. Listen I just found out Erigor real target is Clover." Gray tells them but was cut off by May.

"We know that his target was clover the whole time Gray. Erza and I didn't have enough to pin that though. But Erigor all but said to our faces, so trust us we know. But i'm guessing you found out that they are heading there as we speak no?" May tells him. 

"Yeah that's right." Gray tells them.

Erza gets mad and an angry aura comes off her, and looks at the man, "Why didn't you tell me!" the man shakes in fear. "We got another problem the station is surround by a wind barrier."

"Yeah I know. I saw it earlier." Gray tells her while walking down to them. "If you try to brake throw it will make mints meat out of ya."

May walks up to them with Sandy following her.

"Yeah I know I tried that." Erza tells him, and May frowns.

Gray noticed May frowning and Erza holding her arm, "Whoa is your arm okay?" he asked.

"Thats not important what is getting out of here. We must stop Erigor before he reaches the guild master confreres." Erza tells him.

May jumps in, "Like hell its not important. I know saving the guild master is important which it is. But how are YOU going to save them if your too injured to help them Erza, and don't you say me, either." May sighs and looks at her, "I really wish you told me your arm was hurting while we were outside, so I could have healed you." May walks over to Erza and starts to heal your arm.

"I'm sorry. I didn't think of it that way." Erza tells her while looking at her. "Wait a minute I think I remember somebody talking about Kagua back at pub." May done healing her arm, and Erza looks at Gray. "We have to find that man Gray. He was the one who broke lullaby seal."

A/N I'm sure I spelled that guys name wrong.

May jumps in, "And attack my baby bother."

"I don't think that part is important May." Sandy tells her while sweat dropping.

Gray looks down, "A despeller uh. A seal braking wizard he can take down the wind barrier."

"That's what i'm hoping." Erza tells him.

May noticed the guy that Erza was questioning looking at them, "What are you looking at?" May asked in a dark tone and a deadly glare.

The man freaked out and his soul came out of his body.

"Hey May don't you know dispells too?" Sandy asked. To which got Erza and Gray attention.

May nodes her head.

Erza turns to her, "Why didn't you say anything?" she asked.

"I didn't feel it was necessary. Even if I did and dispelled out while you, Sandy and I were outside. There no way of knowing that the wind barrier would active again and if it did Gray, Natsu and Lucy would have been stuck here. So I thought it would be better to have the group here when I do it than to have them locked in here." May explain to her.

"Alright." Erza tells her while nodding her head. "Now lets start searching."

"Right." Gray says.

After that all four of them leave the room and go looking for the man. All four of them hear explosions.

"Well that's Natsu alright." Gray says.

May gets an anime tick mark on her head, "I swear hes going to cost the guild soo much money. ugh! wait till I get my hands on him." she says angry.

"I don't think now the time to think of punishments for Natsu May." Sandy tells her.

May then hears Natsu and points in the direction, "There Natsu in there! With the guy were looking for!"

"Alright! Lets go!" Erza tells them as the four of them run faster in that direction.

Erza see Natsu, "Natsu! Do not harm him. We need him alive!" She tells him while heading to him.

"Natsu not capable of killing anyone. Well not yet anyways." May thought to herself.

"Way to go fire freak." Gray tells him.

"Huh?" Natsu says, but then freaks out because Erza jumped in the air with her sword swung back, and May with her fist in the air ready to hit to which to him they both look like monster. "I don't know what I did wrong, but i'm sorry." Natsu tells them while freaking out.

May and Erza went over Natus and hit near the man Erza was on the right with a big gash on the wall next to man. And May was on the left but punch the wall that left a huge dent, both sides with rocks flying in front of them while both were giving a deadly glare to which the freak out.

"You will dispell the wind barrier and you will do so with out complaint." Erza tells him with the sword still next to his head and glaring.

"You will do it. You don't want to make us mad." May tells him still glaring with her fist still on the wall starting to make a bigger dent on it.

Natsu is shaking because of them, "Just do it man. These chicks are the real monster." he tells him.

Gray turns to Natsu, "Shut up Natsu." he tells him.

"Understood." Erza tells him.

"Fine i'll dispell it." he tells them, but them he gasped in pain, and a magic circle appears on  his chest. And a hand comes throw him he gasped some more.

May and Erza step back from that.

"Why? Kurga" he asked as he fell to the floor.

A/N Again with the names guys, sorry.