Chapter 5: A New Home

(A/N You guys have no idea how relived I was when I was able to find the same image I put on Office word version

(A/N You guys have no idea how relived I was when I was able to find the same image I put on Office word version. Anyways that's what May looks like as a 9 year old. I don't know how old Natsu is when he join the guild or Erza was. But she the same age as Erza when she join the guild. If anyone one know let me know. That is also what she wears too, and that is how long her hair is.)

May Starts to pack up a bad with her books and some food, for her and Sandy. May put the note that her mom left her in her bag. May make sure that her scarf is on her and then she picks up Sandy. May looks down at Sandy, "You ready to head to Fairy Tail Sandy?" She asked.

"Yeah! Fish!" Sandy said happily.

May pulls out a raw fish and hands it to Sandy who eats it happily. After that they leave their home and head to Fairy Tail, and they start heading towards the forest.

Sandy looks up at May, "May were are we?" she asked.

"Well we aren't far from Magnolia." May told her.

"We aren't?" Sandy asked.

"Nope. We are on the outside of Magnolia. Are home is in the East Forest we just have to get out of here and we should be in Magnolia." May told her.

Sandy nodded her head. They been walking for hours and it's now noon. The stumble upon a house that is built into a tree.

(A/N we all know who's house i'm talking about. Well I hope you do...)

"Is that an actually house?" Sandy asked.

"Yeah it it." May told her.

They walk by the house but doesn't stop.

But then May hears a voice, "Excuse me child. Are you by chance May Dragneel?" Asked a women.

May turns around and look at the women wary. She see and elderly woman with Pink hair and red eyes.

 She see and elderly woman with Pink hair and red eyes

(A/N Yep that's who May and Sandy see)

"So much magic energy is coming off of her. She wary of me..." The women thought to herself.