Chapter 17: Eisenwald Fight

They finally get to Oshibana Station, to see a whole crowed of people in front of it. One of the Workers at the station is telling people to stay back.

Erza comes up to him from behind and puts a hand on his shoulder, "Excuse me. Whats going on?" She asked.

He turns his head to her, "Why would I tell you lady?" 

Erza then punches him, and asked the other works to and punched them when they didn't tell her. 

Erza then comes up to them, "The Eisenwald guild is inside. Lets go." she tells them.

"Right." Gray says.

May nodes her head and starts walking. They are now inside the station and sees a lot of the solders out cold and beaten. Once they reach their destination they hear laughing.

"Welcome step into are parlor Fairy Tail flys." The man tells them while his the guild laughs at them.

"Whoa. There's so many of them." Lucy says while Natsu is on her back.

Erza looks at the man, "You fend. I take it your Erigor?" she asked.

He chuckles.

"Come on Natsu we need your help." Lucy says, as she trying to wake Natsu by shaking in.

"Whoa. Between the train, the magic mobile and your shaking it's a motion sickness combo." Happy tells her.

"I'm not a vehicle." Lucy says. 

"Hey you. It's your fault that I got into trouble with Erigor. Get up." Said a guild member from Eisenwald.

Natsu snaps out of his sickness, "I know that voice." Natsu says.

May is fuming, "So that's the person who attack my little brother he's dead."

Sandy and Happy notices May behavior and start sweating.

"Were not threaten by any of you. Tell me what you plan on doing with Lullaby? " Erza asked him.

He looks at them, "Oh! You haven't heard yet." he laughs and jumps away from his guild. "What do all train stations have?" he asked them.

May frowns, "That's not what you want..." May thought to herself.

"You plan on broadcasting Lullaby song?" Erza asked.

He laughs, "Thousand will die."

Erza gets mad, "What reason do you have to commit this crime against the innocent people of this city?" she asked him.

"This is a cleansing of all the fools out there. Who fails to hold the rights they hold so dear. Who will remain ignorant to those who had their rights striped away. They committed a sin by turning a blind eye to the world injustices. There for the Reaper has come to punish them." he tells them.

May then jumps in, "Killing innocent people isn't going to help you. It will just make it worse, that's the reason why your guild was shut down. Because it was wrong."

"At this point I've given up trying to get our rights back. We want power, then we will be able to wash away the sins of the past and what happens in the future." he tells them while clutching his fist in front of his face at the end.

"Ugh... I hate fanatics." May says while sighing.

One of them attacks them and Natsu destroyed it.

"You again." Said one of the guild members.

Natsu looks at him, "Eisenwald dude I knew I recognize that voice."

May smirks with her bangs covering her face, "Yes. A fight let me fight them. I'm itching for a fight." She thought.

At this point Sandy and Happy are shaking in fear of May, "Those guys are soo dead." They thought.

Lucy points at them, "This is the strongest team Fairy Tail has you better be ready!"

May smiles more in a creep way.

"I leave them to you. Show them the terror of the Dark Guild Eisenwald." Erigor tells his guild as he leaves.

"Natsu and Gray. Go I need you to stop him." Erza tells them as they both look at her. "If the two of you work together, not even Erigor The Reaper could defeat you. I'm leaving him in your hands." She tells them as they put heads.

May then snaps her head at them with a deadly glare, "WHAT DID SHE JUST SAY!!" she yells.

"AYE!" They both say and leave right away.

Two of the Dark Guild member went after Natsu and Gray, and then a fight breaks out. May and Erza start attacking, while Sandy and Happy stay next to Lucy.

"Water Dragon Roar!" May shouted and hits her enemies. "Water Dragon Iron Fist!"

Happy explained Lucy what Erza magic is, "That's nothing Erza just getting start. But its May they should worry about she getting mad." Happy tells her while shaking.

Lucy summons one of her sprites and they help with the fight. Lucy tried to score points with Erza but failed.

"Erza and May." said a random member.

Erza changes into her heavens wheel armor.

"You guys attack my little brother on the train and are planing to use death magic. That makes me angry!" May yells as and deadly aura comes out of her. "Dragon Slayer Secret Art! Elemental Roar!"

Right before May's attack hit them one of the says, "She queen of the Fairy's and The Dragon of Fairy Tail. Its Titania Erza! And Dragoness May!"

May spell hit everyone, but one got a way. Once the spell hit it caused a big smoke.

"Whoa! She scary." Lucy says while shaking.

Erza pales at the sight while slightly shaking.

"Whoa Erza are you okay?!?" Lucy asked.

Erza nodes her head shakily.

They looked at the smoke to see Glowing Blue eyes in the most creepiest way possible and they freaked out. The smoke cleared and May was standing in the middle of it, and she just smiles.

"I will never make her mad." Lucy thoughts to herself.