Chapter 4: Gone and a New Friend

May woke up to find that Aqua not next to her. May then looked down at her egg and smiled, "Don't worry I think she will be back. Maybe she just went to get food." She said out loud to the egg.

May sat there holding the egg for an hour and decide to stand up, "Aqua usually back by now..." May said to herself little worried while looking down.

May then noticed something shine in the corner of her eye. May then walks towards it. Once she got in fount of it. She saw it was a box with a note. May put the egg down and garbed the note and started reading it.

Dear May,

I'm sorry that I could not say good bye to you in person. I know you might be mad or upset and for that I am sorry that I caused you this pain. And knowing you, you must think of this as a low blow to just leave without saying good bye. I don't want you to look for me please... don't okay. You should look for your bother Natsu was his name right? In all this time with me you never stop thinking of your little bother, and I know you might think that you're a terrible sister for not even looking for him when you came back with me. But you're a great sister. You don't even act your age, your soo mature... although you do have moments when your not though. Now this part you might be mad at me with... I knew where your bother was. He was with my mate his name is Igneel the fire dragon, however I did not know the location or where he was at. Just that he was with my mate. I hope you can forgive me for keeping this from you. Your egg should hatch soon, and then you wont be alone. I want you to go to a town called Magnolia and find a guild called Fairy Tail, and the best part is that you're not too far from it. Do not think i didn't leave you anything from me. I left you a scarf made out of my scales I want you to wear it all the time okay. I have a feeling that you will see your little bother again. I want you to know that I don't regret spending time with you, and that I love you with all my heart.

With love,

Your mother Aqua.

Once May was done reading the letter she was crying. May then wipes her eyes, "I wont cry mom, i'll do as you ask i'll go to Fairy Tail." May said with termination in her voice.

May then goes to the box and opens it to see a blue scaly scarf and puts it on. (A/N Its like Natsu but Blue) May then hears a crack and she turns her head and looks at the egg to see crack marks on it. The egg hatches and May sees a sandy color Kitten that comes out and fly over to May's head and lands on it. The Kitten is a sandy color with pinkish eyes.

(A/N I'll draw her later)

"Hi!" The kitten said to May.

May looks at her with big eyes, "You. Are. The. Cutest. Thing. Ever!" she said while squealing and hugging her new friend.

"Oh! You need a name. How about Sandy?" May asked.

"Yeah! I'm Sandy!" Sandy said Happily.

(A/N How I came up with her name was the movie Annie. Not the new ones the every first one the Original Annie dogs was name Sandy, so I name May's friend Sandy. I Just name a cat after a dog.)