A/N

Hey guys, you thought you get another chapter and you will. Just not now. I have five chapters already done, but its on Office Word. So I have to re-type it on here, and I have to find the photos that I put in that chapter so that I can put them in here. I kept spelling May's name Mei. I just like spelling it that way, but I wanted it spelled May. The struggle was real because I kept spelling it that way. Anyways listen learn if I want to put a story up on here... just put it up on here rather then typing it in Office Word. Well back to the topic i'll be showing you the photos from the last page.

 Well back to the topic i'll be showing you the photos from the last page

That's what Aqua looks like, and I don't own the this Image. It belongs to the rightful owner. I found it in Google Images.

That's where May and Aqua live at

That's where May and Aqua live at. This is not what I up in Office word for May's home. I could not find the exact image, but this is kinda close to it. So it works. Again it belongs to the rightful owner, and I found it on Google Images.

I have learned my lesson. I just got five more chapters of this, and I just hope I can find the Images i used on Office word.