Chapter 14: Mavis Visits

(A/N This chapter takes place while Natsu and Lucy are taking the job to destroy the book at Everlue.)

May and Sandy as still exhausted from saving Macao and are sleeping in their cloths. May starts waking up, but hears a giggle, "I know that giggle." May thought to himself.

May lefts her head to see Mavis.

(A/N That's who May sees.)

"Hard job May?" Mavis asks.

May puts her head back down on the bed and sighs. May then moves a sleeping Sandy to a different spot, and sits up on the bed with her feet touching the floor.

May shakes her head, "No."

Mavis looks at her questionable.

"The job was easy. Sandy and I just got back from saving one of the guild members and bring him back home." May tells her while looking at her.

Mavis smiles at her, "I'm glade that you did that. Its everything I wanted my guild to be!" she tells her with sparkles in her eyes at the end.

May chuckles while looking down and shaking her head. May looks back up at her, "Mavis... Why are you here." May asked.

Mavis looks at her hurt, "Why Can't I see my best friend?" she asked while waving her hands up and down.

May giggles and smiles, "Of course you can. I was just curious if there was a reason why." she tells her and Mavis nodes her head. May looks at her, "Are you going to show yourself to the guild?" she asked.

Mavis shakes her head, "No it's not time yet. Some day I will..."

May nodes her head, "Alright."

"So what are you going to do today?" Mavis asked happily.

"Sleep." May tells her with a straight face.

Mavis looks at her with a frown and arms crossed.

"Well... I will take a bath. Make some food for Sandy and I, and I guess hang out with you since you'er here." May tells her.

Mavis brighten up when May said that she'll spend time with her.

Sandy then wakes up and sees Mavis, "Mavis you're here!" she tells her happily.

Mavis giggles, "Hi Sandy."

Sandy then looks at May, "Why didn't you wake me up when Mavis was here?" she asked.

May looks at her, "Because we just got back from saving Macao and we were tried, so I didn't want to wake you. Were not going to the guild today because of how tired I am, and I don't think Mavis is going anywhere any time soon. Well I don't think so..." May tells her but looks at Mavis at the end.

"Nope. I'm not going anywhere or leaving just yet." Mavis tells them.

"Yay!" Sandy shouts happily.

May then gets up and starts making breakfast. "So Mavis. How have you been?" May asked while cooking.

Mavis walks into the kitchen, "I've been fine. My time on Tenrou is fine... it's peaceful." Mavis says while looking down.

May notices and raised a brow, "Mavis... is everything alright?" May asked her while looking at her.

Mavis then shakes her head while looking at her,and waving her hands in front of her, "What! Nothing I swear! I'm fine." she tells her in a panicking way.

May then puts the food on the plates and walks over to the table and gives Sandy hers,and sits down. Mavis sits at one of the chairs.

(A/N Mavis is dead she can't eat.)

Mavis looks at the food drooling a little, "That looks so good."

May chuckles and looks at her, "I'm sorry Mavis. If there was a way for me to make food for you that you can actually eat I would make you some." she tells her, and then takes a bit of her food.

Mavis then sulks, "I know..." she says sadly.

Once May is done eating she looks at Mavis, "Mavis are you sure you'er alright? You know you can trust me. You can always tell me if something wrong." she tells her.

Mavis is looking at her and just smiles, "Everything is fine I promise."

May gives a fake smile and grabs Sandy plate and washes it. Once May got into the kitchen and is cleaning the plates. "Mavis is hiding something from me, and wont tell me. Does she not trust me? No! She does she must have her reason for not telling me. Ugh... I'll let it go." May thought to herself.

Mavis looks at May, "I'm sorry May... I just can't tell you." she thought to herself.

Sandy looks at Mavis, "Are you sure you'er okay?" she asked.

Mavis turns to look at her, "Yes i'm fine I promise."

Sandy frowns, "Alright."

May walks in to see Mavis standing up.

"Well I think it's time for me to go. It was nice seeing you May and Sandy. I promise some day I will tell you." Mavis tells her as she leaves.

"...Bye..." Sandy and May say at the same time as Mavis disappear.

Sandy looks at May worriedly, "May I think Mavis is hiding something." she tells her.

May nodes her head, "Yeah. I think so too."

"Does she not trust us?" Sandy asked upset.

"What no! Of course she trust us. She just thinks that it's not the time to tell us. She said that some day she will. Have faith in Mavis I know that I do. I still love her even if she wont tell me." May tells her.

Sandy nodes her head, "Yeah me too."

(A/N I hope giving that this chapter isn't too long. That it will show all of it once I go back and read it on my phone... Please show up..)