Chapter 1: How to eat Water

It was now the next day, and May woke up early in the morning.

"Good morning May." Aqua said

May turned to look at her mom and smile, "Morning mom. So what are we doing today?" She asked.

"Well today is the day you start learning magic. And this magic is called Dragon slaying magic." Aqua told May.

May looked at her with big eyes filled with excitement, "Dragon slaying magic..."

"Yes Dragon slaying magic. However there are lots of dragons in the world all with different elements. you will be learning Water Dragon Slaying Magic." Aqua told May.

"Okay, what do I have to do?" May asked.

"Well today you are going to learn how to eat your element which is water." Aqua told May.

May had a very confused face, "But isn't drinking water count as eating it?" May asked.

Aqua sweet drop at what she said, "Of course she would say that." Aqua thought to herself.

"Yes and no." Aqua told her.

"What do you mean?" May asked.

Aqua walked out of the cave near to the water flowing and May followed. 

"Yes drinking water counts as eating your element. however you need to learn on how to eat water magically." Aqua told her.

May tilts her head, "Magically." she asked.

Aqua nodes her head, "Yes there's more to water that meets the eye. Look at the water and tell me what do you see?" she told her.

May walks closer to the water and looks at it, "I see myself..."

"Look even closer." Aqua told her.

May looks closer into the water and looks past her refection. She stood there looking at the water for a few minutes until she saw it. May eyes widen, "I see it... its so pretty. Its like little crystals in the water but invisible and they are in different colors." she told Aqua.

"Correct. Water holds about everything that is magical including the elements. You could say that Water is stronger than the element Earth. What you see in the water the different colors that is the other elements that is in the water. Water is like glue, wizards of all kind fight and some of their spells hit the water and the water absorbs the spell because the spell it self leaves residue. When you focus on the magic side of the water it becomes an element for you to eat. It's a mental training keep thinking it like that, your mind will only see water in a new way letting you eat your element permanently." Aqua explained to her.

"Wow! I'll never think of water the same way." May thought to herself.

"Okay." May told Aqua.

"Okay May now I want you to eat water but only thinking of the magically side of it okay." Aqua told her.

May nodes her head and put her hands in the water. May's hands are in a bowl like shape and she pulls her hands out and drinks it. After she drinks it she felt a rush of power flowing through her.

"Good job May are able to see the magical side of water and eat it as your element." Aqua told her.

May smiled, and after that they continue to train.