Special Chapter 2: A Side Untold

Hi guys! This is the part two. :) This is longer than the first one. Kbye! Wink wink.

***

My life has never been the same since I met you. My life was so colorful and I don't know, great. You can name all the corny things. It just fit perfectly.

After that night happened, we were so happy and sweet. I always avoid arguments for us to be happy. For you to be happy with me.

Sabi ng karamihan, mas maganda daw 'yung may away na relasyon para tignan kung saan talaga kayo. Pero for me? It's the least thing I should think about. Gusto ko munang pagtuonan ka ng pansin para sa akin ka lang talaga, Rinrin.

Things doesn't go on like the way it used to be. Hindi kayo friends lang, pwede kayong umangat. Hindi rin kayo pwedeng mag-karelasyon lang, you may take on the next step. But things are worth waiting for. Kung kaya mong maghintay, kung ano man ang mangyari, you will always end up saying ‘it’s worth it.’

We were so happy, Rinrin. Things ran off smooth and nice. But, destiny isn't always in favor. It will always search for loopholes in your life and use it againts you.

Watching you ran away from me is the most painful moment. I thought mawawala ka na naman sa akin. At hindi ko na kakayanin iyon.

"Kuya," banggit ni Rossel sa pangalan ko. "Ba't hindi mo hinabol 'yung si Ate?" tanong nito. I smiled at her.

Pati siya, nadamay na rin. Ang walang kamuwang-muwang kong kapatid ay nadamay sa away namin ni Rinrin.

"I'm sorry sa mga sinabi ni Rinrin sa'yo, ah?" I apologized to Rossel. She just smiled assuring me that it's okay.

Rinrin caught me with Rossel. She thought iba ko siya. She saw me comforting Rossel. Napaka-selosa, ano? Hays. If you thought I would just tell her I'm not cheating, paniguradong hindi iyon maniniwala.

Matigas ang ulo niyon, eh. Masyadong pinapanindigan kung ano ang iniisip niya.

But destiny always make it up to you. I just found myself doing things I don't do just for you. I found myself in the center of the field, singing and not minding the eyes of every spectators for you.

A life with you is so full of happinesss. I never felt so happy by your side. Everything is just so surreal but you it clear to me. All were so real.

Another bargain of happiness took in. Again, I felt the unfailing happiness you are bringing me. I'm just so inspired to wake up every day, waking up next to you, reminding myself I love you. Ganito ako ka-inlove sa'yo, Rinrin.

And once again, destiny isn't always in favor.

It was my girlfriend who heard my father's announcement.

No... she misheard it!

I looked at father who seemed to be clueless about what happened. I walked to them and apologized. "I'm sorry. Tinopak lang 'yong girlfriend ko..." I said to them, trying to ease the scene that have happened earlier.

"I understand, Ronnie..." Ranie exclaimed. "Nangyari na rin 'yan sa akin. Naging ganyan rin 'yung fiancee ko noong may time na nagkasama kami ni Sir sa isang lugar. She thought I was cheating on her, pero the truth is... I wasn't. I just explained to her the truth and we are all okay," he shared. I somehow related his story to mine.

What if I'll explain to her that it's Ranie who's engaged and not me. Would she listen?

The next day, I was trying to persuade my love. Pero si Rinrin na 'yung gumagawa ng kanyang paraan para umiwas sa akin. I tried to get near her but she always walk away from me.