Chris Beck -Space Baby

You made a big mistake. Kind of.

You and Chris had been in a secret relationship for a year on the Hermes. It was really serious, you were both crazy in love. Of course, the crew eventually found out, but they didn't tell anyone at NASA and your secret was relatively safe. Plus, the whole crew thought you guys were cute as hell, and your relationship provided some sort of drama and variety throughout the boring days on the Hermes.

After you got back on Earth, you went for your mandatory physical. You couldn't have Chris go with you because nobody at NASA could know that you were together; not yet anyway. You had your favorite doctor, Doctor Marisa Greene, to do your physical.

"Dr.Greene, I missed you!" you greeted her once you walked into the room, Dr.Greene flashing you a bright smile as she set up some equipment.

"Hey (Y/N), I missed you too! Let's get this show on the road," Dr.Greene said, both of you laughing. She went through your vitals and your height and weight, making sure everything was normal. She was doing some last tests when you saw her eyes widen in shock.

"U-um (Y/N), this next thing I am going to say will probably come as a shock to you. Okay, wow," Dr.Greene paused, " You're pregnant." Your eyes widened in shock, mirroring Dr.Greene's expression only moments ago.

Of course, you knew that you and Chris had fooled around a couple times in space, but you guys never thought something like this would happen.

"O-oh. I'm pregnant, am I? That certainly is...shocking. Um, okay, yeah, okay," you stuttered, trying to take in this information. Almost instinctively, you looked down at your stomach, lightly grazing it with your fingertips.

"Okay, while I run some tests, do you mind explaining how the hell this happened?" Dr.Greene asked as she pulled out new equipment and papers.

"Okay, yeah. Well, this might come as a shock to YOU, but Dr.Chris Beck and I have been in a relationship on the Hermes for about a year. It's pretty serious, and yeah we fooled around a couple times in space, but the last time was like a month and a half ago," You explained, while Dr.Greene took some more blood tests and more things that you didn't know much about.

"Yeah, that actually checks out. From what I can tell you're about seven weeks along! So, congratulations. Any questions?" she sat back in her chair, waiting.

"Well, since it was conceived in space.. and had to be fed space food, is the baby going to be..okay?" you asked, suddenly new questions flooding your head.

"You'll have to come by and get check ups probably bi-weekly, just to make sure, but I do think that the fetus is fine," Dr.Greene said. You sighed in relief.

"Well, then I guess the only thing left to do is tell Chris, huh?" You asked, laughing nervously. You wrapped up the physical and went out in the hall, where Chris was waiting for you.

Once he saw you, he stood up from the chair he was sitting in and smiled at you.

"Hey, how'd it go? Everything good?" he asked, hugging you.

"Yeah, everything is fine! But there is something I have to tell you when we get back to your apartment," you said nervously.

"Yeah, of course. Let's go then," he said, concern evident in his voice.

Once you got into the apartment, you sat on the couch, Chris sitting next to you.

"Okay, C-Chris, uh, okay. Well, Chris, I'm pregnant," you finally said, forcing it out. Chris stared at you in shock, but soon enough his lips formed a smile.

"Really? You're pregnant? We're going to be parents? We're gonna be parents!" Chris said, lifting you up from the couch and spinning you around. He connected his lips to yours and then pulled back, grinning furiously.

"Oh, I am so glad. I thought you were going to be mad," you said, breathing a sigh of relief.

"Why would I be mad? I'm gonna call it my little Prince or Princess of Mars," he said, smiling and putting a hand on your stomach. You smiled up at him.

"That sounds perfect."

Word Count; 680

Another one off of tumblr, for the first couple they are gonna be off of tumblr until i have enough of my own written ones to continue with!