First Kiss- Lance Tucker

You and all your friends sat in a circle at the college party you were at. 7 minutes in heaven was the game. A little middle school for your taste but that's what you get when you surround yourself with drunk college kids.

To your left was Ben and to your right was Hope. Right across from you was Lance, the boy you've been crushing over since 6th grade. But you knew how he was, with a chick one day and the next, another.

Hope lost her virginity to him and she told you he was a major asshole afterwards. She constantly would tell you how awful he was and to stay away from him cause he'd only hurt you and you'd believe her until Lance flashed you that goddamn smile.

"Spin the fuckin' bottle already!" Hope shouts, raising her cup in the air.

Lance reaches over and spins the bottle. You all watch it spin and spin and spin until it slows down followed by a halt. All eyes look over at who it landed on. You.

It goes silent for bit until Brandon, a guy from one of your classes shouts; "Y/N and Lance have to go in the closet!"

You blush and stand up, only to have Hope tug at your jeans. "Are you sure?"

You smile at your friend. "I can handle myself."

She nods, knowing you were right and you look over at Lance who held his hand out to you. Hesitantly, you grab it and he guides you over to the closet.

"Remember guys, you only have seven minutes." Brandon shouts over to the two of you. "Seven minutes to bust a nut, Lance!"

Lance only chuckles at the idiot, letting you into the closet first before following. He closed the door and the two of you stand there, the little light swinging above you.

"Um.." he starts. "We don't have to do anything. I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

You snort. "You're Lance Tucker. It's your job to make girls uncomfortable."

He smiled at you. "Yeah but I.. I just.. don't want to make you uncomfortable."

"Are you feeling okay, Lance? You're being very... considerate." your eyebrows furrow and he runs his fingers through his hair.

"I um... Oh god." he breathed. "I kind of sort of maybe like you."

You hold your breath. Did he just - did he say he liked you? Lance Tucker said he liked you. Your crush said he likes you.

"I get if you don't feel the same way." he pulls you from your thoughts. "Who would want to be with someone like me? I'm sure you've heard awful things about me... especially from Hope."

"I.. yeah, I have." you nod. "But I guess there's something wrong with me because even though knowing all the horrid things you've done to girls, I still like you."

He looks up from the ground, locking eyes with you. "You like me?"

"Yeah." you chuckle. "Since sixth grade."

"Oh my god." he murmured, cheeks turning pink. "Oh my god."

"What?"

"I've liked you since fifth."

You let out a laugh while he blushed behind his hands.

"That's crazy." you comment.

"Wow." he chuckled. "So does this mean I can kiss you? I've always wanted to kiss you."

It was your turn to blush. "I've never kissed anyone."

Lance blinks. "This is a problem."

You shrug. "I guess no one wants to kiss me so."

"I can fix this." he says. "Will you let me..?" he trails off.

You nod and he kisses you.