Bucky Barnes- Soulmate

Summary: You're Tony Stark's daughter and you had the countdown on when you were going to meet your soulmate. You spent your whole life on who was your soulmate. When Steve brings in his old friend, Bucky, your clock ticks down faster. Soulmate AU.

My clock on my wrist started to count down quickly now. It went from one day to fifteen minutes.Could this be the day? I ran downstairs to tell my dad the news. My dad was the famous Tony Stark. He was very protective of me but I knew he would be happy for me about this.

"Dad!" I shouted.

"Yes?" He asked, not bothering to look up from his project.

"My clock says fifteen minutes now!" I tell him excitedly. He stopped his project to look up at me.

"Really?" He asked me.

"Yeah. I'm going to get ready," I tell him.

"Okay."

I quickly run upstairs and got dressed. I did a light makeup and put on a nice dress. I wonder who it was going to be. What if I do something wrong and screw up? So many thoughts ran through my mind.

Once I was finished, I hurried downstairs and looked at my clock. 30 seconds left. I saw my dad still working on his project and Bruce walking in with a tablet.

"Fifteen seconds to go," I said.

"Fifteen seconds till what?" Bruce asked.

"Until I get to meet my soulmate," I tell him.

"When you meet your soulmate, do you want to take off the clock?" Bruce asked.

"Yes please."

Five more seconds.

Four...

Three...

Two...

One...

The doors opened and Steve and another friend of his walked in. His friend looks nervous. Our clocks started to ring making us look up at each other.

"Well, guess you already found your soulmate," Steve chuckled at his friend.

"I'm Y/N Stark," I smiled.

"Bucky. Bucky Barnes," Steve's friend smiled nervously at me.

"Your soulmate is Capsicle's friend from the 40′s?!" My dad asked in shock.

"I guess so," I blushed.

"But he's 70 years older than you!" My dad said.

"Leave them be, Tony," Steve defended us.

"Let me take off those clocks for you two and you both can go out and talk," Bruce said.

"Thanks Bruce," I said.

Bruce took off our clocks and we went outside in the balcony.

"So, you're my soulmate," Bucky said.

"I guess so," I blushed.

"I knew my soulmate was going to be beautiful but I didn't realize that they would be this beautiful," Bucky flirted. I giggled at him before looking at the view.

"I've waited almost 90 years for this moment and I'm nervous as heck right now," Bucky said, scratching the back of his neck.

"I didn't wait that long but I can't imagine that long on wondering who my soulmate would be," I tell him.

"Do you want to have dinner with me on Friday night?" Bucky asks.

"Yeah. I'd like that," I smiled at him. 

Word Count- 480