You Died-Sebastian Stan

"Y/N! I'm home!" Sebastian called out as he walked into your shared apartment. He turned to the living room, where you usually were when he came home, only to find it empty. He went to the kitchen, but you weren't there either. On his way to the bedroom, he heard you sniffling and picked up his pace in fear.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" His worried voice filled your ears as he ran up to you. You were curled up on your bed facing your laptop. You had tears rolling down your face and a whole pile of used tissues next to you. When you looked up to Sebastian, another fresh wave of tears and sobs took over you. This had little to no success in calming him down. "What's going on? What are you-" He stopped when you started making grabby hands at him.

He sighed and got into bed with you. You curled up in his lap as he smoothed your hair in an attempt to calm you down.

"Are you gonna tell me what's going on now, păpuşă?" He said after your sniffles subsided. You could tell he had his eyebrows scrunched up by hearing the tone of his voice. You dragged in a ragged breath before speaking.

"You-You died." You mumbled as you wiped away the new onslaught of tears.

"I'm pretty sure I'm still alive, babe. What're you talking about?" Sebastian said as he brought his hand up to wipe away the persistent tears. You let out a wet chuckle.

"I'm sorry. I-I meant, you died-in the movie. I don't know why I thought watching this movie was a good idea. You keep flirting with other girls and you die. Horrible choice." You muttered, eliciting a laugh from Sebastian as he drew you back into his chest.

"Why do you keep watching that horrible movie then? Do I need to confiscate your laptop?" He questioned with a raised eyebrow. You chuckled as you put your face in the crook of his neck.

"Because I miss you when you're gone. And you are just too good of an actor, especially in The First Avenger." Your muffled voice came out from your hiding place, as you did not want to be any farther than Seb.

"I have less than 14 minutes of screen time in that one." He laughed.

"Yeah, well it took 2 minutes for Bucky to steal my heart." You grumbled.

"How long did it take me to steal your heart?" Seb asked, wondering out loud.

"I'm not sure...I was definitely hooked after the first date though."

"But Bucky didn't even take you on a first date!"

"It's not my fault he's amazing in all ways possible!" You retorted.

"And I'm not!"

"No, you are...fantastical in all ways possible!" You grinned.

"...Is that better than amazing?" He asked, mock serious.

"A bajillion times better!" You laughed as you hugged him. He flipped you on the bed and hovered over you. He littered your face with kisses as he tickled your sides. "Seb! Stop! Please!" You yelled out in between fits of laughter and trying to fight him off.

"But I thought you loved me!" He said, feigning innocence with those big blue eyes of his.

"I do! I do! I swear! Please! Stop! I'm gonna pee!" You squealed.

"Seb! Leave the girl alone!"

Seb turned in shock at the intrusion only to relax once realizing it was just Elizabeth.

"Oh come on! I've got enough of her on set, why does she have be here too!" He groaned to you.

"Because she is my friend and I needed someone to comfort my after the love of my life died."

"Yeah. Someone's gotta take care of your emotionally unstable wife. I just don't know why it's gotta be me." She grumbled as she walked into the room.

"Oh shut your pretty little face! You love me!" You said as you threw a pillow at her.

"Some days, I wonder why I do." She groaned.

"Speaking of love, how are you guys?" Seb asked tenderly as he brought his hand to your growing belly and put his forehead against your own.

"We're good. I think the baby got the metal arm from Bucky, cause these punches I'm getting are something else." You chuckled as you looked down at your belly.

"Is it happening now?" Seb asked with wide eyes. You smiled warmly and nodded. You took his hand in yours and lead him to the area the baby was hitting. When he felt a kick, his eyes grew even wider and his jaw dropped. "That's-That's really strong! Is it-is it painful?" He asked as he saw you grimace.

"A little. But it's worth it." You said, making sure to keep eye contact so he knew how you felt. Seb was crying now. "That's our little baby, Seb. We're gonna get a little baby." You whispered coarsely as you started crying too.

"It's my baby too! I'm the godmother, don't forget about me!" Lizzie said as she squeezed herself into your embrace.

"We could never forget you." You mumbled as you put one of your arms around her.

"No, I could definitely do with forgetting you right now." Sebastian chuckled as he leaned into you again.

"Ew ew ew! I'm leaving! I'm leaving!" Lizzie screamed as she ran out of the room.

"Did you have to do that?" You asked, jokingly.

"Yeah! How else was I going to kiss you?" He said as he caught your lips in his. You moaned into the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck. After a couple of seconds of the phenomenal kiss, you suddenly pulled back. "Babe? You ok?" Sebastian asked in concern. You looked at him with wide eyes and shook your head.

"Seb. The baby's coming." You whispered, looking down at the pool of water at your feet. "Seb! The baby's coming!"

"Lizzie! The baby's coming! Get the car ready!" Seb yelled as he grabbed your hospital bag and took your hand. "You ready for this?" He asked you. He seemed to be much calmer than you thought he would be. You shook your head.

"I don't think I am, but it's not like I've got a choice." You chuckled through the pain. "Here goes nothing." You mumbled as you walked out of the apartment together.

Word Count : 1015

Lizzie is my fav