Sebastian Stan ; Insomnia

You tossed and turned the entire night, finding no comfort even in the sweater Sebastian left you. He went out to his friend's birthday. You were planning on going with him but knew you probably won't sleep when you come back due to a headache or something.

Looking at the clock next to you, you saw it was 3 in the morning. Four hours on the bed and still not an ounce of sleep.

Hearing the door shut, you pretended you were sleeping, not wanting to bother Seb with your problems. He's had enough lately with all the stress of the new movies and the press.

He walked in quietly and changed. He was about to walk out when he stopped. You felt the bed shift and he grabbed you, pulling you closer to him.

"Still think you could fool me huh? I know when you're sleeping babe...and when you're faking." He gave you a kiss on your head.

"How did you know?" You turned around, resting your head on his chest.

"Well for starters, you snore when you're sleeping!" He laughed when you pushed him away but he pulled you right back.

Neither of you said anything for a while.

"Insomnia again?" He asked.

"Hmmm."

He got under the covers, placing his arm around your neck and holding you tightly.

"Is there anything bothering you? Did I do someth-"

"O no no no baby it's not you I promise!"

"Good."

He started humming a tone and you smiled. He felt your smile on his neck.

"What?"

"I like your voice. It's soothing."

You snuggled closer to him.

He started singing and you shut your eyes, enjoying how low his voice could be and the vibrations of his throat on your forehead.

Загляни ты в сердечко мне

И скажи "уходи" зиме

Ветер воет, а ты грей меня

Небо стонет, а у нас весна

Even though you didn't understand, it was relaxing and the heat radiating off of him made time stop. It was just you and in him. In this moment. Nothing else.

Попроси у облаков

Подарить нам белых снов

Ночь плывет и мы за ней

В мир таинственных огней

You were dozing off but wanted to hear more. But his voice was so tranquilizing.

Разгони ты тоску во мне

Неспокойно у меня в душе

Попроси у облаков

Подарить нам белых снов

Ночь плывет и мы за ней

В мир таинственных огней

By the time he finished, you were fast asleep, your breathing matching his. He smiled at how beautiful you looked. You were like an angel even when you were sleeping, smiling at him. He kissed you again.

"Te iubesc. Noapte bună."