.~:9:~.

.:Tord's POV:.
(Sorry for using Tord's POV a lot, I'll do my best to have it change).

Tom still wouldn't let go when we entered the car, he stuck on like gum.
I sighed and listen to the cars pass by.
"Sir... I know this isn't a loved one... but isn't this a bad idea? No disrespect but he could be in great danger." Paul said, trying to get rid of the silence.
"I know... but... I need to make it up to him," I looked up "I'm the one who caused all of this... even if he still hates me at the end, I want to tell him everything..."
Pat looked back at me after saying that... he smiled and nod...
Tom... I really hope you understand... my thoughts were running wild just thinking about it.
Once we got to the base, I quickly walked to my room, trying to avoid any of my soldiers as much as possible. They cannot know I have a "friend" in the base.
I ran into my room and shut the door... making sure no one saw a thing...
It took awhile, but I was able to get Tom off of me and onto the bed... he held onto the pillow tightly, but then it kicked it off of the bed, knowing that's not what he wanted.
I grabbed the foldable beds and placed it far away from him as possible, so he wouldn't get mad...
As I grabbed the spare blanket, a pair of arms wrapped around my stomach. I looked back and saw Tom burying his face on my back.
"Um.. Tom...? You're sleep walking again..." I said softly. And shook his head and looked at me. Letting me see the dry tear stains on his face.
"I.. well.. can you come...?" His voice trailed off, he motion his head towards the bed.
"I don't know Tom... firstly I sleep shirtless and you ghouls get uncomfortable. And you know how you are, you could get mad at me in the morning..." he nodded slowly, and walked to the bed, whimpering, I groaned and followed him.
"Fineee, just don't get mad in the morning." I said, taking off the hoodie.
He nodded and got into the bed quickly, I took off my shirt and stumbled into bed, tried of everything happening today.
I faced the other way, with my body as well. He shifted over towards me and nuzzled my back.
"Tord...?" He called out. I looked back at him.
"I'm sorry..." he whispered, I could feel his body trembling a little. I moved my body to face him and hugged him tightly.
"No... I'm sorry." I said. I could feel myself getting more and more sleepy.
Then everything faded to black.

Word Count: 463