.~:15:~.

I legit forgot who made this- it's been awhile since I've been on fc so I don't really know, my bad xD

.|_Still In Flashback_|.
.:Tom's POV:.
It's been a year now in high school now. Pretty much I know everyone and everyone knew me.
I wouldn't say I was popular but people would call me one of the "Popular Kids", along with the rest of us.
It was lunch time, me and Matt were sitting at the table waiting for Tord and Edd to get their food.
Matt was of course looking trough the mirror posing and calming himself things like "handsome" or "good-looking".
I rolled my "eyes" during the time when he would do that.
"Matt, do you even yourself a break from staring at yourself? Cause doesn't it get a little... boring..?" I asked him. He lowered his mirror and stared at me.
"Tom, when you're as hot as me, then you would ALWAYS want to look at yourself, 24/7." He replied with a grin, he then went back to looking at himself in the mirror and posing.
"Aye Matt, I question you sometimes" I said rolling my "eyes".

.:Edd's POV:.
As soon as I got out of line after paying for my lunch, Tord grabbed me and pulls me to the side, almost causing me to drop my food.
"Edd, I need your help." Tord said quickly, I started at him, puzzled.
"Alright... what do you need buddy?" I asked, getting out the Coca Cola.
He sighed at looked at me.
"Alright... so I wanted to tell Tom my true feelings, and want to ask him out... but... I don't exactly know what to do..." Tord said with a sigh.
I can feel myself fan-girling over the fact that Tord likes Tom. It was like a dream coming true for me.
To be honest, I've always wanted them two to be together, they would mostly hang out with each other, and something I can see Tom or Tord kissing each other's forehead.
"Yes! I have the perfect idea!" I said excitedly, I quickly grabbed my phone out and texted Matt

Edd
Matt

Aye Matt, you there?

Yea, what's up dude?

Alright so Tord wants to ask Tom out-

WOAH REALLY?!1!1

From the distance, I could hear Matt screaming from excitement.

Yea, don't tell Tom though

Got it!

Well right now, I need your help, we need to make this... romantic for Tom.

Ah yes, I got you fam, we should all meet at Tord's house after school.

Alright. I'll talk to you after I'm done talking to Tord.

Alright dood :00

I turned off my phone and looked at Tord, smiling.
"We got some help." His eyes widen with pure excitement. He jumped up and down, with stars in his eyes.
"EDD YOURE THE BEST" he said with happiness in his voice. I tried to be cool and lean against the wall.
"Pff.. I know" I lied.

Mmm yes I got some things you guys might like in this next chapter.
Word Count: 513