.~:21:~.

.:Tord's POV:.

It's been three years since I've talked to Tom...
"ITS OVER" stayed in my mind.
Did you think I wanted to believe what happened? Did you think I WANTED to break up with him?
No.

Of course I didn't.

I took this time to join booth camp once more, to try and take my mind off of Tom.
And as always, that didn't work.

"ATTENTION!" Yelled a voice. Everyone, including me, stand up straight and faced forward.

And man with an army suit walked in front of us, stoping in the middle.
"WELCOME TO BOOT CAMP YOU LITTLE MAGOTS! WE HAVE A SPECIAL GUEST TODAY, TORD LARRSON." He looked at me.
I nodded and got up to him and stand next to him.
"HE IS THE GENERAL'S SON, BUT HE WILL GO HUNT YOU DOWN IF YOU DISOBEY ANY OF MY RULES." He placed his hand on my shoulder.

I really didn't want to be there, but I had too.

(I'm too lazy to do a whole army scene)

I was alone, I had to find some place to live, someone to live with.
I decided to eat out for once, but the thing is, I don't know where.
I walked down the streets, cold and hungry. I luckily had twenty bucks in my pocket.
GROWLLLLL.....
My stomach roared with emptiness. I sighed and continued walking.
"Hey! I told you get lost!" I heard a voice snapped in front of me. It was at a bar. A man was thrown out of the bar and into a pile of glass.
"Get out of here you worthless shit!" They yelled.
I quickly ran towards the man, as he slowly sat up.
He was wearing a hoodie that was covered in stains and had patches all over.
I can smell booze all over him.
"He- *hic* hey! I j-*hic* just wanted to sa-" he turned around and saw me. It was Tom.
"Tom?!" I gasped, "Tom you shouldn't be drinking, you're not old enough."
He flipped me off and chuckled.
"Fuc-*hic* fuck you, you communist! I-*hic* I can do wh-*hic* what every I want! *hic*"
I sighed and face palmed myself.
"Tom this isn't healthy, when did you started drinking?" I asked him.
He laughs again and leans against me.
"Three years ago." He grinned.
Shit... was he drinking from the day...
the day we broke up?
I shook my head, that couldn't be the case...
That wasn't like Tom... was it?
Before I could help him, he pushed me away and leaned against the way.
"Don't touch *hic* me... I f-fucking *hic* hate yO u for every*hic* thing... now gET ou*hic* o f m y F ace!" He snapped loudly.
I didn't want to do something that he would kill me for, so I nodded and walked away.
I could hear his cries as I walk farther and farther away....
I needed help, I need someone to live with. I decide to call Edd.

Edd
Tord

Hey, can I ask you something?

No, Tom is not dating someone.

*sighs* No not that.

Oh than what?

I was wondering if I could live with you guys? I can't find anywhere to live that's decent.

Well I don't know, I have Matt an-

Please Edd...?

Ugh fine. But you're not going to like it.

Click!

He hung up. He then texted me his address and I ran there as quick as possible. I knocked on his door.
"Coming!" Said a voice behind the door.
The door opened and revealed Edd, he was wearing unicorn pajamas with a hat that has the top drooping down over his right eye. His eyes had bags underneath.
"Welcome to the house, you can sleep in the living room." He yawned sleepily. I nodded and layer on the couch, with a small blanket wrapped over half of my body.
I brought my knees to my chest and closed my eyes

No. More. Tom.

I hope I don't have to see his ass anymore.

But I DID wanted to see him. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me.
I just stared at the plain ceiling continuously thinking about Tom.
I checked my watch...
11:45
Gah! Sleep already damn it!
But I couldn't...
THUMP!
A loud thump came from the door, the sound causing me to jump in surprise and fear.
The door burst open quickly, hitting against the wall behind it.
It revealed a boy with a blue hoodie with Smirnoff in his hand. Tom...
I could smell the alcohol from the couch, making me gag.
Tom slammed the door behind him and walked to his room, almost tripping on the way there...
Great, I'm stuck with a alcoholic...
Well it was my fault he became one...

Word Count: 804