.~:24:~.

.:Tord's POV:.

This scene contains lemons/smut.

Tord pulled back from the kiss, causing me to whimper.
He took the that moment to flip us over and making me land on the bed, and him on top.
And grin and took this chance to kiss again, carefully placing his body onto mine.
He bite the bottom of the lip, asking for entrance. I tried to refuse but the longer I didn't grant entrance, the more harder he would bite.
I moaned, giving him a chance to put his tongue into my mouth. Our tongue danced with each other, in sync of our heart beats. Small pants came from my mouth and his.
I wrapped my legs around his waste and my arms around his neck. I can feel him slowly moving his hips up and down against me, causing me to moan more.
We both pulled away, taking this chance to breathe. Pants filled the room from the two of us.
"Do you wanna do this...?" He asked.
I paused. I didn't know what to say, but I had to say something...
"I think we should give this some time." I said with guilt in my voice. He got up and nodded.
"Sorry, if I got you uncomfortable..." he said. I went up and kissed his cheek.
"You didn't get me uncomfortable" I said with a smile.
He nodded and ruffled my hair.

What? Did you think I would already make a smut scene on the 24th chapter? Um. No. That's way to quick. Sooooo you just got prankkkkkkkkedddddddddddd .°(д)°.