.~:11:~.

.:Tom's POV:.
I woke up with a pair of arms around me... I looked up and saw a sleeping boy with no shirt and devil-like hair. I wanted to get up and slap him, but he did say to not get mad last night... plus...
He's kinda cozy...
I blushed deeply at the thought, burning up. I buried my head in Tord's chest.
I heard a yawn coming from Tord, I looked at him.
"Oh... sorry." I apologize, getting up. He sat up and shook his head.
"No no, it's fine. I don't mind." He said as he started stretching. I looked at his forming six pack, becoming red at the moment.
He chuckles and flexes while I was looking.
"Like what you see~?" He asked with a smirk, winking at me (😤👏 good job Tord). I can feel my face becoming more hot. I pushed him away and buried my head in the pillow, screaming into it. All he did was laughed.
.:Tord's POV:.
I honestly didn't expect Tom to be like that, screaming at the top of his lungs just because I started to flex.
Tom has changed over the time.. these few months.
...
I wonder how it was like when I was gone...
I went over and hugged Tom, he struggled to get out for a little bit, but then he gave in to the hug.
"I'm sorry..." I whispered. He looked at me with a puzzled face.
"For what?" He asked. I sighed and looked down.
"For back then..." I said in a hush tone.
I can see his eyes becoming bigger and tilt his head in the other direction.
"It's not your faul-"
"No Tom... it is my fault..." I said cutting him off.

Oops really short chapter- sorry. There's about to be some backstory ;0 just be patient.
Word Count: 307