.~:20:~.

.:Tord's POV:.

Cutting/Suicidal Warning In This Chapter

//This Scene Is Occurring On The Last Day Of School//

Everything was going great, we had our first kiss, we had dates, we had everything. Especially each other. And I loved it.
But....
All good things must come to an end....

.:Tom's POV:.
I was in science, sketching a drawing of Tord. I can't get him out of my mind, he was just... There.... I, of course, wasn't paying attention to the teacher. I'm surprised how I was still passing the class with a 90, I usually never pay attention. He was giving us a speech about being a sophomore next year and how we have grown over the year.
Since it's the last day of school, the classes are shorter than usual, about 30 minutes long. 
"It's been a great year with you guys, I do hope you come to this school next year." The teacher said excitedly, everyone started to cheer and clap... besides me.
All I wanted was Tord....

As I continued to draw until I got interrupted by a crumpled up ball landing on my desk. I looked around to see who threw it, no one...
I picked up the ball and un-crumpled it.
"MeeT ME iN THe CaFEtEria By tHe GiAnT StATue" the note said. The words were glued on from newspaper clippings.

ʕ•̫͡ʔ Skipped To Lunch ʕ•̫͡ʔ

I stand by the statue, leaning against it. Tord approaches me.
"Hey bae, whatcha doing?" He asked as he kissed my cheek. I blushed and looked at him.

(whEEze YoU GuyS aRe GOnNa hATe mE                ˞͛ʕ̡̢̡ ˃᷇Д˂᷆ ʔ̢̡̢˞͛d)

Before I could say anything, I could feel myself getting pulled away from Tord, being dragged.
Before I could understand what happened, I could feel something cold go against my lip.
I opened my eyes....

♡ʕ(๑◕‿◕๑)ʔ?!?!

♡ʕ(๑◕‿◕๑)ʔ♡'s lips were against mine (no that thing didn't kiss Tom, it's someone unknown, well I mean you guys shouldn't know 🌚🌚🌚🌚)
I pulled ♡ʕ(๑◕‿◕๑)ʔ♡ away from me, but he grabbed me again and kissed me again, his tongue exploring my mouth. I hated it so much, I kneed him in the dick (lol not sorry) and turned to see Tord.
His eyes were filled with tears, going down onto his cheeks.
I could tell he was trembling.
"T-Tord, it's not what it looks like, I don't lik-"
"YOU CHEATER! I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?!" He screamed, his face became light red. I could feel the tears dwelling up.
"I-I wasn't cheat-"
"YES YOU WERE! I THOUGHT I COULD TRUST YOU," he paused to catch his breath, the whole cafeteria became silent. "BUT NO, I GUESS NOT. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I ONLY DATED YOU OUT OF YOUR OWN PITY!"
That got me...
Tears poured down and dropped to the ground, anger built up and cause me to shake.
"OH YEA? IS THAT HOW YOU REALLY FEEL?! WELL I GUESS THE TRUTH IS GONNA COME OUT NOW, I ONLY DATED YOU SO YOU COULDNT BE ALONE WITH YOUR SAD PATHETIC ASS!" I cried, I wanted to say more, but instead I ran out of the school.
I knew those words were fake, and I would never mean it. But I said it, and I couldn't believe I did. But this was HIS fault, he thought I cheated on HIM.
As I ran to my house, I quickly ran up to my room and slammed the door, locking it from behind.
Buzz Buzz
I checked my phone, the words "ITS OVER" popped up from the screen.
I threw my phone against the wall out of anger.
Thump!
The phone then collapsed on the ground.
I couldn't believe this was happening. I needed Tord, I wanted him.