Chapter 12: This is Serious Ya Idjit! [EDITED]

Jean is shaken awake from the strangely pleasant dream. "Jean. Jeanie. Come on, Jeanie, wake up," says a voice Jean thought she would never hear again. The voice of her little brother, Sam.

"Sam?" Jean opens her good eye then rolls over on the bed to face the door. Her eye lands on the tall frame of her younger brother, "Sammy?"

"Yeah, it's me, Jean. Bobby managed to patch me up."

Jean's emerald green eye travels from her younger brother over to where her older twin brother is standing. "Did he?" Her gaze meets Dean's and she can see the guilt in his eyes. "Sam, do you mind finding a vending machine and getting me a candy bar? I'm starving."

Sam nods his head, "Sure. No problem." Sam leaves the room to search for a nearby vending machine.

As soon as Jean is sure that Sam is far enough away that he won't be able to hear them, she angrily asks Dean, "How long did the crossroad demon give you?"

Dean avoids looking her in the eye, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't give me that bullshit, Dean. I know what you've done...hell, I was thinking about making a deal myself." Dean frowns at her, "Now how long do you have?"

"A year," Dean replies.

"So we've got a year to get you out of the...."

Dean interrupts her, "No. If we try to welch my way out of the deal in any way, Sam dies."

Jean sighs, "Damn it." She sits up in bed, "Does Sam remember anything?"

"He told me that the last thing he remembers is me running towards him and you aiming your shotgun at Jake. I don't want Sam to know that he died or that I made a deal to bring him back, so I told him that Bobby patched him up." Dean pauses and looks his twin over carefully, "How are you doing?"

Jean throws her legs over the edge of the bed, "Well, you know...My twin brother is going to be ripped apart by hellhounds and dragged to Hell in one year and I may never see out of my left eye again. So, I'm just fucking peachy, Dean. Help me find my clothes would ya? I'm ready to get out of this creepy place."

As Dean looks for her clothes, Sam returns with a couple of candy bars. "Here you go," Sam tosses Jean one of the chocolate bars and she fumbles to catch it. She opens it and quickly devours it.

"Aha!" Dean exclaims while bending over to pick something up from the floor. "I found them."

Dean places a plastic bag with Jean's clothes inside on the hospital bed. Jean quickly starts to get dressed while both her brothers turn around to give her some privacy. Jean couldn't resist this golden opportunity and instead of pulling on her pants, she pulls down her lace underwear and turns her ass towards her brothers. "Okay," she says while trying to keep her giggles in check.

Dean and Sam turn around and they both immediately regret doing so. Both of them exclaim in disgust, "Damn it, Jean!"

Jean laughs, "Better be careful, boys, there's a full moon out tonight!"

"Are you done scarring us for life, Jean? Cause we should get out of here." Dean tells her.

Jean finishes getting dressed then she wraps an arm around each of her brothers and gives them both a hug. "Okay, let's get the hell out of this place. I hate hospitals." Jean suggests and the three Winchesters sneak out of the hospital unnoticed.

On the drive to Bobby's house, Sam explains to Jean everything that happened in Cold Oak. About how demons abducted the 'special children' of Azazel's that were still alive and pitted them against each other in a deadly competition where there could only be one survivor. It came down to Sam and a soldier with super strength and mind control, Jake Talley. Sam tried to reason with Jake, to convince him that they didn't have to kill each other, but Jake didn't want to listen and the two ended up fighting. Sam had knocked Jake out with a cast iron rod but decided not to kill him...Which turned out to be a huge mistake in Jean's opinion.