Chapter 12

Fuck, fuck, fuck!
What do I say? What do I do?
I don't think I should entertain this... fling.
I wasn't sure it would feel right. I think it would feel like I'm taking advantage of her emotional state.

When I opened the front door, Priest steps into the house, her eyes trained on me. I looked down at what I had on—
Why is she looking at me, like that? With such hunger? Such desire? It was kind of getting to me, and not in the way I expected it would. I knew what was gonna go down as soon as she locked the door.
Oh, no no no. I can't. We're... friends.

I froze as she approached me. I hear a soft thud, just before she stepped closer to me, placing her hand on my chin. "We don't need any interruptions." she explains. "Come here." she says in a low voice, her voice dripping with the same desire I see in her eyes.
"Hol' up-" I begin to say, before my words get muffled. She put her lips on top of mine, immediately neutralizing whatever attitude I was gonna come at her with. We somehow make our way to the couch and I yelp when I land on its cushions. We laugh and get back to the kissing.
She gripped my waist, and bit her lip in restraint, probably to take a second to think about much this would affect our friendship. It would be forever impacted by this moment. I was still unsure if this was the right thing to do, but she had wound me up so much, that I wanted to. I nod, to let her know I was okay with this, and she proceeded to take my shirt off.

I had no idea how much time had passed, but eventually I was palming the back of Priest's head, pushing her face in between my legs. I was leaning against the arm of the couch, with one hand over the couch. I moan softly as I feel her tongue make contact with the most sensitive part of me. I was trying my hardest to stifle my moans. I liked getting head, but the reason I didn't get it often is 'cause it made me feel very vulnerable. It felt kinda weird to be the one that was catered to in bed, when I had forced myself to be okay with catering to my women. Some returned the favor, but most didn't. I never made it a big deal. The last girl that tried to do it, really wasn't the best, so when I got with Kady I just decided that it wasn't something I was going to deal with. She was a pillow princess, so we meshed together just fine.

What surprised me was how open I was to letting Priest anywhere near that vicinity, in the first place. Even after the kiss, I didn't think this whole thing would've actually happened. I didn't even really think it should happen— 'cause of all that she's going through right now. But here she was, making me writhe in pleasure with ease. It took her close to no time at all to get me to the highest point. Even for the self-proclaimed pros, it took more time to get me to my breaking point. I threw my head back, becoming overwhelmed with pleasure. "Stay right there." I say, breathlessly. I remove my hand from off her head, and use it to anchor myself. I feel myself moving away again. My attempts were futile, as she was back on my spot not even a half second later. She wasn't playing with me at all. She never missed a beat, eventually getting me to damn near scream. The overwhelming feeling of pleasure had passed through and left me exhausted. But P wasn't done.

She focused her gaze on me as she tongue kisses my essence, slowly. Staring at her, I felt a strange feeling. Like... it was a different feeling. I'd never noticed how sexy she was. I always thought she was like, cute, yes, but I meant that as in, I could see why other people liked her. There was never a trait I saw in her that made her seem like a suitable partner for me. But she was fine as the fuck. First of all, every detail about her was neat, and well manicured. Eyebrows? Always done. Nails? Always clean, and surprisingly well manicured. Clothes? Always nice, and she smelled good. Her hair was always perfect— she had multicolored locs that were always neat, even if her last retwist session wasn't that recent. She had nice eyes that I'd seen convey every last emotion over the last couple years. Right now, the look of desire she was giving me was making me want her even more. She got distracted from torturing me on purpose and found herself unable to contain her own moans. She closed her eyes like she was in heaven, stifling her moans with me. After getting over that second orgasm, Priest makes it a point to tongue me down. Then, she whispered some instructions in my ear, which made me blush. "Go." she whispered, giving me the same lustful look she's given me, earlier. I think over what she told me to do and, although I wasn't so sure of it, I decided I was interested enough to try it out. I mean, she was somebody I trusted, and so far, she knows what she's doing.

An hour later, I was in the midst of pretty much fighting for my life, basically. I feel my arms give out as Priest continues to plunge into me. I abruptly fall on the hard wooden surface ass first, but luckily I didn't have far to go. The impact sent my hair flying back onto the front of my body. Priest's eyes are back on me, looking on in concern, a stark difference from what had been happening before. They were just rolling in the back of her head. "You okay?" she asks, concerned.
"I had to bust my ass to get you to let me get a breath?" I ask, trying to catch my breath.
She giggles, but says nothing. She only moves my hair back to where it was, and caresses my leg and looks at me with that same horny look she'd given me before.
"You ready?"

The next morning I woke up to a complete mess of a bedroom. I looked down to find myself completely naked. I looked around to see that Priest was facing the other side, and her whole chest was out. Wow, so last night really happened...

Fearing she would feel ashamed of herself when she woke up, I knew I didn't wanna be present when she did. I got up, brushed my teeth and limped to the shower. Then I put on a sweatsuit, covering up every bit of my body. I tied my hair back up and threw a hat on. I wanted nothing more than to shrink into an ant version of myself and escape my own damn house. I scan the room, getting flashbacks of what happened last night, hating myself for it. I bent down to pick up some books we knocked off the dresser. I put the books somewhere else, just until I could wash everything down. I tiptoed over to my desk and pushed the chair back in. My laptop was damn near ready to fall over, so I slid it in the middle of the desk to be safe. I went to the other side of the room and tripped over something, cursing under my breath at how big the thud was. When I looked to see what it was, I heard Priest stirring around, so I looked at her. I froze when she sat up in my bed. She rubbed her eyes and realized she wasn't at home.

She stood up and picked her clothes up off the floor. She headed straight to the bathroom, and that was when I looked to see what I had tripped over— the strap. I picked it up, holding it away from me and sneak it into the bathroom sink while Priest was in the shower. And when she left, I noticed that she had a bag in her hand—probably the one she brought the damn toy in. She just left without saying anything.

When I heard the door shut, I fell back on my bed. Fuck! She hates me. I knew it shouldn't have gone that far.