6

I woke to Matilda shaking my leg. Okay so maybe I over sleep a little. Or a lot. Let's just say I was awoken at 7 pm. Matilda was telling me that I should take a shower. I noticed that Skylar was gone so I decide I would, hoping he was taking a shower at the moment.

He wasn't.

Either way, I was going to have to get clean somehow. Soon, I striped my clothes off and step in the shower. In the cabin, the showers were in the back. Walls were still wood but were polished. The showers were just stalls with curtains. The walls of the stalls were wooden. (Hey that rymed!) Anyways, soon after getting into the shower, I head a knock on the stall's wall. It was Skylar. Wow I must have gotten lucky. Then again, it was a small camp sight.

"Hey Red?"

"Yeah?" I asked feeling rather blushy.

"Do you have any soap?"

"Yeah, I-I'll toss it," I replied as I tossed it over.

I could hear it plop in his paws.

When I finished, I noticed that some of the other campers played a prank on me and took my towel. Opening the curtain, I saw Skylar open his curtain walking out with a towel. I closed my curtain and he must have noticed.

"Red? You ok? Do you need a towel?"

"Um yeah."

There was silence and I heard his footsteps. He came back and tossed a towel over my stall curtains.

"Thanks," I said coming out of the stall with the towel around my waist. Skylar smiled and blow dried his fur next to me. He was fluffy now. He smiled with his crooked sexy smile then took the blow drier and started to blow it on me. I giggled and was now very fluffy. I combed my fur and put on my boxers. He did the same but his bulge stuck out even more than ever. I walked out of the shower room and plopped onto my bed again. My phone had 4 messages.

Mom: How are you? Any cute guys?

Me: Good, yes.

Matilda: Hey.

Matilda: Showers!

Matilda: Some guys took your towel.

Me: I noticed. Skylar got me a towel.

I put away my phone for once and just stared at Skylar walking to his bed under mine. God he was hot.

Skylar smiled at me and sat on his bed.

"Thanks again for the towel," I thanked him and he replied, "Anytime little buddy."

"Heh, I'm not that young! My birthday's tomorrow. I'll be one year younger than you!"

"I know!"