15

He grabs my paw.

I blush.

The way he holds it is really sweet and warm. It is like I was holding a warm cloud that couldn't break. His paw was soft just like mine and through the snow we walked. I was wearing a red checkered jacket and he was wearing a green jacket with a scarf and a baby blue cap. His muscles weren't too visible under his clothes but you could just barely make out his muscle lines as he walked.

We walked away from the cabin step by step, our feet padding through the snow slowly to saver the moment. The day before, it seemed like he wasn't really excited to be friends again but I guess he truly is! We looked like a couple and I didn't care. We were sorta together but not quite. I guess you could call us friends with benefits!

Walking was nicer than I thought. That is, with Skylar by my side. Eventually, we passed the lake and he smiled at me. "Can you believe tht there are only 2 more days left of camp?"

"Yeah... Two days left of you..." I say blushing.

He grabs my muzzle softly and turns my head to see his. "Hey, don't worry! I go to Furry High so I can see you there!"

"I know but I won't see you for the time between camp and school."

"Red, it's only 2 days..."

"Still!" I blush a bright pink. Skylar never blushes. At least usually. This time he does. "You're really cute, you know that? I think a really cute and strong guy like yourself can with two days to see me."

I giggle.

* * *

An hour later, we meet back up in the center of the forest. I never questioned why he wanted to meet up in the forest, I just went with it. I lie down next to him and he lies next to me. Lying is kinda our thing.

"I wanted you to come here 'cause I wanted some more alone time with you," Skylar said as he turned to look at me.

I flop over to turn to him and he smiles. I smile too and he puts his arm around my waist. He pulls me closer to him and hugs me tight with his strong grip. His chest was really hard and his bulge was at my stomach and I could feel how warm it was. I nuzzle against his neck and he chuckles.

We laid there for hours until night where we got up to head back to the cabin to sleep.