11

A few days passed and there was only 4 more days left of winter break. The camp let us have the day to go and do what every we want as long as it was in the bordered area. The area actually had a Furbucks and a small restaurant in it. I was surprised because camps don't really do that. Matilda, Skylar and I went to Furbucks for some coffie. My coffee was the last to come out. I sat across from Skylar and Matilda. "Hey listen, sorry about yesterday," Skylar started. I was quick to finish.

"Water under the bridge."

I sipped my coffee and so did Skylar. I started to cough a little.

"Are you ok?" Asked Matilda a little worried.

"Yeah. Just... Never had coffee before..." I felt rather blushy.

"WOOOW!" She said.

"Knock it off Matilda!" Skylar chuckled. "You probably coughed because you didn't add any milk or sugar..."

"That would explain the bad taste. I'll be back."

Matilda laughed and I just blushed some more embarrassed. I came back with some sugar and milk. "Much better!" I said with a smile. They smiled back.

"I can't believe there's only 4 days left for winter break," I said looking down.

"Let's just try to not think about that right now," Skylar responded. "We should check out that restaurant soon. I'm getting hungry."

"We could go now!" Matilda exclaimed.

"Sure, why not?" I added. Then we were off to eat.

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry this chapter was so short but I have more planned and I didn't want to end the story at 15 chapters!