12

When we got to the restaraunt, we shook off the snow from our clothes. I was cold. I had no sweater on and Matilda refused to give me hers. My neon baby blue long sleeve wouldn't keep me warm forever. Skylar, being the gentleman he is, gave me his winter coat. I blushed and thanked him. For some reason, his coat smelled like pine trees. It was nice and fuzzy too.

The restaurant turned out to be a seafood restaurant and they sold sushi! I had ordered a plateful and are it all! Matilda thought I was weird but Skylar just keep staring at me with his sexy smile. 'Did he think I was cute?!' I thought as my hopes raised above the stars for Sky to be gay or bi. He ate his lobster and Matilda ate her crab with a side potato. I thought he was cute when eating. I had a love stare going on while he ate. I bet he thought I was creepy.

We finished eating and headed back to the cabins. Skylar wasn't cold when walking back even though I asked if he wanted his coat back. His fur must have kept him warm. That and his long sleeve shirt. When we got to the cabins, Matilda went in but Skylar and I just stayed out. We walked around the frozen lake for a bit and spotted some fish swimming over the top layer of frozen water. "How could they survive that cold?!" I asked myself, but Skylar answered. "I guess they just progressed as the water got colder. They must be used to it!"

I giggled. "You're so smart!" I said and playfully nudged his shoulder. He nudged me back harder and I fell to the ground laughing. Smiling, Skylar helped me up slowly and held me up to his side as we walked. God, he was hot! My head rested against his warm shoulders. We laid on the snow looking up at the sky. It had no clouds and was blue as every.

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yeah. The sky is amazing!" I replied in a smooth tone.

"I wasn't talking about the sky..." He said looking at me. I was blushing sooo bad at that point. "You look really nice in my coat."

"I-I.... Uhhh..." I blushed deeply and looked at his eyes. His paw was moving over to touch my face. It stroked my cheek softly. This couldn't be a dream! Could it?

"I know you have a crush on me Red..." He pauses for a while as I have my mouth open a bit. "I've had a crush on you too. I was just scared of what you might say. I probably made you think I didn't like you and just wanted you as a friend, but I want to be more than 'buddies!' I love you!"

I was frozen. Not because of the cold but because of the fact the I know he likes me. He was waiting for my answer to his proposal to being boyfriends.