9

A few days passed and Skylar was by my side the whole time. Matilda was there too but wasn't as worried as Skylar. I woke up on a Thursday 4 days after my birthday when I got bit. I wake up here and there but the doctors always tell me to sleep so I do. My middle finger had the ring I found on it and I had a beautiful gemstone in my paw. I figured it was from Skylar. A nurse came in and gave me a shot to help with swelling and fight away the venom. My arm look pretty swollen. It was pretty gross but on my other arm I saw Matilda drew and rainbow with some washable dye. It made me laugh a little.

My phone buzzes twice and I saw that Matilda had texted me.

Matilda: Had to go back to the camp to help out with other campers. Hope you feel better. Ttyl

Me: I'm feeling a lot better thanks. Hurry back when you can.

Skylar what's usually asleep when I was awake. He hadn't gone home yet and was still in his same clothes. In his defense, he still looked and smelled clean. I got up from my bed slowly and immediately saw changes in the swelling. It went down a lot and almost looked normal. Skylar awoke to the sound of the bed creaks and saw me. Walking over to me, he smiles very relieved. I smile back.

"How long was it since you woke up?" He asked.

"Two minutes," I replied still half asleep. "So what was that, 'everything' you wanted to tell me?"

"What are you talking about? I never said I was going to say anything."

My heart sank. It was just a hallucination?! Why brain, what?! I felt stupid but it wasn't my fault. It was the snakes! It poisoned me and I hallucinated everything he said!

"N-Never mind..." I started to tear up a little. To my surprise, Sky wiped my tears away with his thumb. I blushed and he smiled at my face. "I know your gay Red," Skylar said and stared into my eyes. "I've known for a while. Matilda didn't tell me, I just had a hunch."

"H-How did you-"

"And I'm sorry that you got bit by that snake. We shouldn't have put it on the list..."

He hugged me for what seemed like forever. I fell asleep in his muscular arms. He actually smelled like pine trees.

After I was asleep Skylar set my down on the bed to rest. I was dreaming about him. All I could ever dream about was him. When I dreamt about Skylar, it involved more kissing and hugging. In my dreams he was warm just like real life but not like this. He was really warm. My eyes stared into his eyes which were staring at my dick half the time. He would rub his paws down my pants to feel it occasionally and it was hot. It was hard and so was his. I looked down at his dick, which was pretty big, and found myself holding it with my paws. At one point, I was on my knees and he was standing in front of me teasing me with his massive dick. As I was about to put it in my mouth, I woke up.

Sighing, I get up to change my underwear and asks the nurse for new sheets before Sky wakes up. I got everything arranged and Skylar woke up. "You ok?" He asked. "Yeah..." I replied trying to avoid eye contact.

"Okay."

"Look Sky, I'm sorry that I'm gay."

"Don't worry about it. Not your fault! I don't mind it at all."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

With that, I fell asleep again having another dream about Skylar.

--------------------
Author's Note

This was one of my favorite chapters to write so far. I hope everyone is enjoying this! This chapter was dedicated to realpotato_queen.