+1 ― A Bad Start

It had been 3 days since Mr and Mrs Park had moved out, as I rubbed my eyes with frustration after finally submitting my report. Scrambling out of my white blankets on my king bed, I brushed my teeth and hurriedly wore my sports clothes for a quick jog.

The air was clean and crisp, with cool winds blowing past, making me feel loose while I jogged. Beads of sweat ran down my forehead after the quick jog as I panted, drinking down my water from my green water bottle.

"You're an asshole!" I heard laughter echoing in the quiet atmosphere as I slowed down my pace, hiding behind the hedges to take a peak.

A group of young men surrounded a small black Subaru car parked on Mrs and Mr Park's carpark. Well technically Mr and Mrs Park weren't living here anymore but this was still new to me.

I noticed a tall, slightly muscular figure leaning against the right passenger seat's door of my car laughing as I noticed his backpack slamming constantly against it.

I blew my cool, wiping the sweat beads off my forehead and stormed towards the group, seeing no one noticing.

"EXCUSE ME CAN YOU STOP LEANING AGAINST MY CAR!" I yelled with irritation, my head starting to pound violently as the guy snapped, jolting off the car in shock.

"Check out those legs! Man she looks like a keeper" The short black haired boy with milky skin hooted, adjusting his baseball cap with "yorker" embroidered on its front.

"Yoongi Hyung..." The guy who was leaning on my car called out in a slight whisper, noticing my face turning red due to both anger and embarrassment.

"Hasn't your mother at least taught you how to speak with women?" I asked anxiously, as the shortie lifted an eyebrow at me.

"We're honestly sorry about what Jeongguk did and Yoongi. Please excuse them." A tall, brown haired boy smiled, giving the other two boys a nudge.

Without anything else said, I walked around my car, not forgetting to check the area that was leant against, and went towards the house entrance, stuffing the key into the hole and twisted it, making myself at home.

+

Jeongguk

"Ahhh why do we always have to have a bad start with each neighbour who lives next to us?" Namjoon Hyung whined, giving the brick wall a good hard kick.

"You guys should know that having a good impression with our neighbour is important, not to mention what chaos we make as soon as dawn hits" Jin Hyung added, ruffling his light blonde hair as Jimin Hyung looked at me.

"Her legs though..." He gave me a shoulder hit as I sighed, glancing at that girl's car.

"Honestly it turned me on so bad I need to actually go toilet now" Yoongi Hyung confessed, pushing Namjoon Hyung out of his way, rushing into the house.

"Just wait until what happens tonight, will she be able to handle it or not?" I asked myself, half glad yet hesitant.