+11 ― Bloody Familiar

"Yah, what's a good way of annoying a guy?" I asked Joon Hyeong while rolling around in bed as he snickered.

"And why would you want to know?" 

"Just tell me already, stop being so annoying!" I lashed out to him through the line as he chuckled.

"Well I would hate it if someone were to go through my stuff," He replied with the rustling of things moving as I sighed.

"That's not good enough. What would you do if you were in their room?" I suggested another idea as he went to deep thought.

"Are you planning on sabotaging me?" Joon Hyeong questioned with suspicion as I laughed.

"No, besides, when have I never sabotaged you?" I giggled, getting up from my bed towards the window.

"Lol true, yah whatever it is I don't recommend it if it isn't me that you're doing it to." He sternly replied as I rolled my eyes, pushing away the curtains.

"Whatever, I'm hanging up" I cut the phone first, looking out at my backyard before taking a glance at the beasts' one.

Camping chairs and bottles of soju laid all along the yard as I noticed one of those pests laying on the grass with a book in his hand.

I hadn't talked to him often nor did I see him as I stared at him in pure curiosity while admiring his features.

Dark red hair, sharp jawline with warm pale skin along with perfect fitted teeth as he laughed. I didn't even know his name in memory, giving me slight interest.

It felt strange looking at him, as though he seemed awfully familiar around my Uni until a voice interrupted me.

"Tae Hyung look, it's Sexy L- I mean the girl next door!" I saw pinkie running up to him for a better view of me as the strawberry shot his eyes at my direction.

"I think she heard us." The strawberry stared at me hesitantly while whispering loudly to Pinkie, only to be returned with a shoulder hit by Jeongguk.

"Yah did you know she's a cup A? Pretty flat chested if you ask me" Jeongguk smirked at my direction as I glared at him through the window.

"She's a cup A? I thought you told us that you didn't see her size though" Pinkie looked at me in astonishment.

"Well I changed my mind if I wanted to spill the news"

Without any further action, I pulled my curtains close as I stormed off into my bathroom to brush my teeth.

Jeongguk was such an idiot who got to my nerves too often, sometimes even worse then what Joon Hyeong does when I'm annoyed.

"Curse you Jeongguk, curse you!" I yelled through the mirror at my complexion, only to be returned with an echo as I splashed the mirror with water.

"Tae Hyung... Why does it sound so bloody familiar" I raged before leaving the toilet with a face dripping with water.