+12 ― You Know Him?

"Joon Hyeong I told you I can't come, for heaven's sake!" I slightly yelled, irritated, as he wouldn't budge.

I had gotten myself dressed, ready to leave the house almost 2 hours ago but Joon Hyeong wanted to keep talking to me as I got impatient.

"Come on, Won Ho isn't even here to come watch the game with me either" His tone getting pettier by the second as I rolled my eyes.

"Take your dad with you, have some father and son time. Man, I told you I can't come" I cut the phone rudely as I rubbed my forehead after all that discussion.

Quickly locking my front door, I scrambled towards the wild beasts' door, pushing it open only to be welcomed by 20 people drinking away the night as I sighed.

It was 11, roughly around the time I told them to wrap up their mess as I took a glance at everyone's state before slyly jogging up the staircase.

I couldn't understand why I kept making attempts I mean who knows what trouble I might face now.

I scanned the area in the darkness until the light jolted on, giving me only 2 seconds to react as I turned to find Pinkie, Pervert and Jeongguk laughing, facing the direction of the room which painfully was the nitwit's as I cried, forcefully hiding myself under the Pervert's bed in his room.

"Man I'm hungry and thirsty" I heard Pinkie complaining as the three entered the Pervert's room, giving me anxiety as to why I always ended up in this tight spot; smelly in fact.

I noticed Jeongguk sitting cross legged on the floor while the others sunk into the mattress, giving me limited space to breath or by far move.

"Yah where's your magazines?" Jeongguk chuckled as I heard the pervert rustle a few things until the magazine fell in front of me, not to mention my heart bouncing out of discomfort and fright.

Jeongguk's hand crept closer towards the magazine as my eyes widened with paranoia until Jin's voice pitched to its high.

"You three come down stairs right now and help us clean this mess up!" He screamed as the 3 grunted, eventually obeying while leaving the room as I remained still until they all left upstairs.

"Su Min you idiot! AHHH I hate you so much!" I yelled at myself quietly in a whisper while slowly creeping towards Jeongguk's room with victory.

The victorious moment was finally going to be accomplished as I strutted towards the entry only to find myself in a messy, smelly and small room with only a shelf, closet and a bunk bed that left me dumb-founded.

All this mission impossible for what I see, a dump until something unexpected caught my eye that stood on the shelf on the left.

Two faces; one of course was the nitwit but the other shocked me as I grabbed hold of the photo frame.

"Joon Hyeong..."

It was Joon Hyeong. Not the one that I had know of that attended Uni with me. Or the guy with slightly tanned skin and light brown hair framing his face as he seemed more enlightened, happier.

I felt confused; who was he? Why was Joon Hyeong even with Jeongguk, or at the most hugging him?

"Wow, look what we have here" The door closed as I dropped the photo frame, the glass shattering into pieces before coming face to face with Jeongguk.

"But most importantly-" He cornered me towards the wall as he stared at me with eager eyes.

"―How do you know him?" I realised he was referring to Joon Hyeong as I stood with silence.

"Joon Hyeong you mean, right?" I reassured as he nodded, giving me an intimidating look.

Great, I wonder what's next?