+20 ― Not Until You're Mine

"Cheers for having a great neighbour next door!" Namjoon chummily yelled, as we all clanged our cups together before taking a sip, the music in the karaoke room lightly playing.

"Don't you want a shot?" Taehyung asked while sitting on the couch, offering his cup of beer to me as I stuck to my orange juice.

After Taehyung awkwardly asked me out that night, I decided to avoid him and the rest of the boys for a while to regain my confidence after that sudden outburst. But it wasn't too long after they sent Jeongguk begging to go out to karaoke with them for a 'reunion'.

"Getting loopy while you guys are around would be a bad option. Besides, how is that brat having beer anyway?" I watched Jeongguk grin pathetically while taking Jimin's cup off the table without him knowing.

"I'm 20 now. I'm not a kid." Jeongguk casually complained, his eyebrows cocked before taking a sip, instantly spitting it back in the cup out of disgust.

"That's what you get, idiot." Yoongi hit the back of his head hard, snatching the cup harshly and placing it in the bin.

"I wanna sing touch my body! Jimin you're doing it with me!" Hoseok ringed, grabbing the remote, scrolling through the songs as Jimin got the mics ready for them in response.

"Taehyung, you could've asked me on a date if you wanted to have some 'quality time together' " I sighed, as I watched Hoseok and Jimin get themselves ready to karaoke their way through the song.

"Who said they'll be getting in the way?" His eyebrows cocked in a perverted way, a malicious grin forming on his lips as I slightly got creeped out.

"I'm — going to the restroom." I quickly stood up from the couch, placing my cup on the table, only to be followed by Taehyung who lied needing to go too.

"Can't you just go out with me? Why are you trying so hard to get?" Taehyung whined while pouting as I sighed, annoyed by his presence blocking the toilet door.

He slouched down while leaning against the door, his red hair getting me off guard as I huffed out in frustration. I had sworn myself not to meddle into this business tonight but, it seemed that this topic wouldn't pass by easily.

"Taehyung, move. I've got no time for this," I grew restless due to his endless talk, only to be aggresively cornered against the wall opposite the toilet door.

My eyes widened after Taehyung's harsh grip on my wrists, pinning them tightly beside me as he stared into my soul with his brown eyes, his lip slightly being bitten.

"Admit it. You're just trying too hard to get,"

"I'm not! Taehyung, give me a break." I yelled after his face got near to my neck as I struggled to get my hands out of his grip.

His hot breathe danced on my skin lightly, as I felt my heart's beat fasten by each second. Taehyung brought his slightly tinted lips against my skin, gently brushing, as I felt overwhelmed by our intimacy.

"Taehyung... Stop." I muttered vulnerably through a struggling voice, his nails digging deeper into my wrists due to his tight grip.

"No. Not until you're mine."