+21 ― I LIKE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!

The desperate words rang loudly in my mind as my eyes widened, looking at Taehyung who watched me endearingly.

His grip had become increasingly tighter around my wrist as he pinned me against the wall, while leaning his body against mine to leave so space for me to escape.

I kicked my legs around, trying to knee him in any way possible but ended up having both of my legs trapped between Taehyung's legs.

The attempt had been futile and it seemed that nothing was going along with my plans of escaping.

"Just go out with me" Taehyung cooed softly, his hot breath brushing against my ear slightly as I stood astonished by how desperate this kid was.

When did things escalate so much to this point? Why was he pressuring me so much?

"I-I'm still thinking about it though. Can't I get some time to think-" I lashed out in frustration or perhaps in urgency, as I moved my face away to the side to avoid eye contact.

I don't want to admit it.

To admit that indeed, I was in love with Taehyung and that it had been that way since the day I had met him again.

Turning my head slowly to face him, Taehyung attacked me with a kiss, hovering closer to me than before.

His kiss made me feel instantly intoxicated as though I had been waiting for this moment, as my hands reached his sleeves, unconsciously pulling him closer to me. His hands that had held my wrists tight moved gently towards my face, as his fingers traced my cheeks before coming down to my waist, holding me with security.

Breathless and dazed, I moved away and leaned my head against the wall, my hands still holding onto Taehyung's sleeves. 

It felt awkward for a second, as the tense moment declined into realisation.

I looked up from the floor nervously to see Taehyung watching me in awe, a spark in his eyes evident.

"Admit it Su Min," Taehyung huffed out, as he placed his hands onto the wall next to my face, pulling in closer.

"You like me." He gently placed his forehead against mine, as my heart beat began to race.

He wasn't lying...

"Maybe... you are right." I confessed in defeat. 

"Sorry, I couldn't hear that." Taehyung stated with his low toned voice into my ear, before looking up at me with a smirk.

You jerk...

"I LIKE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG, OKAY?!"