+19 ― She's Mine!

"TAEHYUNG!!" I screamed, hitting my hand onto his chest roughly until we both heard Jeongguk running up the staircase.

"Su Min! Su Min, are you alright?" Jeongguk shouted anxiously, slamming his arm onto the door as I grew quiet until Taehyung winked at me.

"Scream my name louder baby~" Taehyung hooted, as my face grew red out of embarrassment, knowing that Jeongguk was eavesdropping.

"T-Taehyung you little..." I muttered, slightly afraid while trying to comprehend the situation before Jeongguk busted through the door.

"SHE'S MINE" I watched Jeongguk pant after he yelled as Taehyung stood with his lollipop in his mouth, leaning against the wall while silently watching.

Taehyung really did slyly get away with it. That devil.

"Um, your time's up." Jeongguk nervously spoke as I got off the mattress, shoving past him as my face remained red.

"Seemed like someone was having fun up stairs~ Did you two do anything?" Jimin wriggled his eyebrows which made me disgusted as I sat around the circle again, followed by Taehyung and Jeongguk.

"Nothing, just talk." Taehyung stated blandly before turning to face me, which I looked away, clearly embarrassed by the fact that I honestly still liked this guy.

I'm gonna have to admit, he hasn't changed much since high school which is perhaps why I might be still interested in him till now. 

Jimin spun the bottle again, a smile glued onto his face until it landed on Taehyung again.

"Come on man! I wanna have a turn too!" Nam Joon frustratedly grabbed the bottle from the middle as Jeongguk stood up, refusing.

"Then it's his last turn. Truth or dare?"

"Mmmm, truth."

"Do you like Su Min?" Jeongguk asked Taehyung as I sighed, noticing how overprotective Jeongguk had become since my arrival.

"I do, a lot. In fact, I'm gonna take the time to even ask her something," Taehyung smiled my way as I had no other choice but to turn to look at him.

"Will you go out with me?"