+3 ― An Accident, Really?

My tired body dragged itself with force towards the toilet as I brushed my teeth and washed my face, giving myself a bit more life within me.

Who would have thought having your neighbour move could cause this much of a hassle in someone else's life?

Without much time remaining, I grabbed my books for the lectures I would be attending today and changed into my short denim skirt with a cute yellow top until I stared at my bare legs.

"Check out those legs! Man she looks like a keeper"

I wrinkled my face instantly after remembering the words of that pervert, quickly changing my denim skirt with my pair of washed out blue ripped jeans as I smiled at my choice of clothing.

I finally felt comfortable, and hopefully wouldn't be as noticed with what I'm wearing.

Once I had eaten something and got myself completely sorted, I locked the front door and headed towards my car only to see a huge long scratch along the side that guy was leaning on the other day.

"You're freakin kidding me now!" I suddenly yelled as I walked up to my neighbour's door, giving it a good hard knock while struggling to wait any longer.

"Y-Yesss," A drained voice cooed through the speaker of the doorbell as I shot him back into reality.

"Its 9:00am, you should be up already! Anyways, can you please explain the huge scratch that I've found along my car?!" I yelled through the speaker of the doorbell as he coughed, mumbling a list of names before replying back to me.

"Give me a minute you nosey bit-" His voice muffled, the speaker immediately turning mute as I huffed with frustration, kicking the brick wall near their garage.

"What did I do to deserve such stupid bastards living next door to me?!" I asked anxiously to myself, as the door finally opened, only to reveal the wild beasts.

"Yah you better have a good explanation, because you're paying for the damage" I eyed them all as I saw the tallest boy from them all sigh, who seemed like the responsible one of the gang.

"We will. But first let's see it." He moved in front of the other 6, as he traced his finger along the scratch on my car.

"It's pretty deep. We're deeply sorry about that" He got up from his kneeling position as I laughed sarcastically.

"Really? All you guys have done is create chaos for me ever since that nitwit leaned against my car" I glared at Jeongguk, his sweat pants slightly loose around his torso.

"Yah, it was an accident. Honestly he didn't mean it. " The boy who was dancing to Gangnam style yesterday said with a gleaming reassured smile, his hair kept back off his face with his bandana, trying to keep the atmosphere optimistic. 

"Hoseok Hyung..." Jeongguk looked at him with pitiful eyes, as I snapped.

"At least pay for the damage that you've caused. Ah my head hurts because of you all..." I muttered under my breath after coming eye to eye with the perverted guy, as his eyes scanned down.

"Yah fuckboy, I suggest you start finding yourself a keeper that has interest in you who can show her legs all the time to you." I ranted unexpectedly after fuming with hatred after realising it was him who answered through the speaker, his mouth opening with disbelief.

"Did you just call me a fuckboy? Yah this bit-" His mouth got covered by the pink haired boy almost the same height as him, as I rolled my eyes, waiting for the tall boy to give his details for insurance.