+5 ― Pinkie & Pervie

After entering literally every shop that I found along my way, I finally reached somewhere that had what I was looking for; which was bras that were in good quality and less bling.

As I scanned through the aisles of push up bras, crop tops and lingerie, I spotted two heads near the end of aisles' one and two as I stopped, taking a glance at them.

They looked awfully familiar until I realised the pink and black hair, both figures the same height as each other approximately who were chuckling, while staring at a red lacy lingerie set.

"Yoongi Hyung, Jin Hyung will scold us if he finds out we were here" Pinkie whispered softly to the pervert as I leaned myself gently on the shelf, quietly staring at them with disgust.

"Shut up Jimin! I'm currently going through total crisis after sexy legs scolded us yesterday. Ahh her legs, I just want to-"

"Hyung." Pinkie's eyes widened after I cleared my throat, giving them a dirty that I generally don't give to everyone.

The pervert turned around, his overly exaggerated expressions turning gloomy when seeing my appearance as I spoke up.

"So it really did turn out that the fuckboy was desperate all along. Yah if you can go calling people bitches then I suggest you go find yourself one" I spat at him, his grip on the lingerie set getting tighter.

"Yoongi! Jimin!" I heard a group of voices call in unison as I spotted that nitwit Jeongguk make his way closer to the store.

"Namjoon Hyung, Jin Hyung, Hoseok Hyung, I think Taehyung Hyung and I found them," He said hesitantly before stepping into the store, being led by a red haired boy with a lollipop in his mouth who made me think twice if I had seen him before he had moved next door to me.

"That bastard, how many times have I told him to cut it out being a pervert in public" The tall boy called Jin rushed in as he greeted the store assistant with a sweet smile before running into our aisle.

"Yoongi! Jimin!" Jin yelled with pure anxiousness after seeing the two hide the red lingerie set behind them, smiling as I rolled my eyes.

"Jin H-" Jeongguk stopped in his tracks after seeing me standing in the same aisle with selected bras in my hands, giving an aggravated stare I often gave him.

"Jeongguk, what cup is she?" Pervert called out desperately as my mouth opened in disbelief, my hands covering up my selected items in a rush, my face growing red.

"Hyung!" Jeongguk called back irritated as I huffed, pushing Jeongguk out of my way towards the counter.

"You idiot, shut your mouth in public will you" I heard the other 3 guys scold the two in crime but the red haired boy remained standing in the distance, timidly staring at me as I paid my items before picking up my bags.

"What cup are you? Pfft, I'm only A..." I trailed off, stuffing the plastic bag into my handbag while exiting the shop.