+8 ― VIP Pass to Pervie's Room

I pushed the wild beasts' door, welcoming myself to the living hell that I witnessed only next door each night.

Girls in crop tops and mini skirts danced their hearts out while rubbing themselves against their dancing partner, instantly giving me anxiety as to why I even bothered coming.

Without any thought, I spotted the staircase that was blocked by a lot of people drinking as I pushed myself through like the thug I am, walking up the staircases until I saw a torn up girl, her hair and lipstick messed along with love bites visible on her neck that made me jolt to my left.

I cleared my throat, walking past her coolly before running up the stairs to find that nitwit's room.

Turning on the flashlight of my phone to lighten up the way of the dark hallway, I heard a flush coming from the toilet as I cursed under my breath, running into one of the rooms available with the help of my flashlight.

I huddled into a ball, crawling under the bed as the door of the toilet opened, the light of the bathroom flashing onto the wall in front, showing the shadow of the figure.

A grunt left their mouth as I bit my tongue from attacking when I realised it was that pervert Yoongi, making me flip.

As I watched him closely, I looked around my surrounding to find boxers laid on the floor as I gulped, looking back at him when I spotted the red lacy lingerie laying in the corner of the room.

The room lacked any fresh air, giving me a tough time to breathe especially with the smell of the 4 pairs of boxers and socks lying around under the bed.

"What have I gotten myself into?!" I mentally yelled after Yoongi walked into the room, while closing the door after him as I breathed desperately but quietly.

I watched him slowly walk around the room in his slow pace as he lifted up the lingerie set, smelling it as I noticed him smelling one particular area that gave my stomach a knot.

It was obvious that he wasn't virgin; no way could he be when he was that much of a pervert himself as he threw it onto his bed before slowly taking his white tee off, showcasing his pale chest.

"Sexy Legs could give me a better time than that other bitch," He stated while tracing his hands on the love bites on his neck as I bit my lip out of irritation.

What did he think of me as? His bitch that he can have his high with then toss away, man please.

"Her legs though ahhh imagine them wrapped around my body..." He got himself onto the floor as my mind grew crazy if he saw me, my body slamming close to the wall for shelter.

He started to trace his hands all over his body as I shut my eyes when I heard awkward and uncomfortable sounds leave his mouth until someone knocked on his door, only to find Hoseok giving Yoongi the glare.

"Yah fuck all the girls downstairs if you want. Seriously, were you thinking about Sexy Legs that you got that desperate? And for once I want to have a girl who is actually our friend rather than an enemy" He eyed Yoongi's awkward position on the floor with disbelief as he grunted again.

"Shut up, she's a beast inside. A sexy one." Yoongi got up as I lifted a fist at him from my hiding place.

"Get down stairs, the blondie wants to have a drink with all of us like usual." Hoseok dragged Yoongi out as I smiled with relief when their footsteps quieten down.

"Better get out of here before I end up in another booby trap." I scrambled out from under the bed and sneakily downstairs to exit the house.