+18 ― Remember You?

"What? Remember you?" I got off the mattress as Taehyung doodled towards the shelf.

"Like, don't I look familiar? Imagine me with brown hair, like a sophisticated me. With glasses and a uniform." He desperately listed as I gave myself some distance, trying to think hard.

"You seem more desperate than I've ever encountered you to be," I stated before staring at his arm that was bare due to his singlet, staring at the two moles.

"The elephant!" I yelled, running up to him before squishing the skin in between the two moles that made the elephant's truck.

"You're President Kim! From 10th grade that I–" I stopped between my sentence when I really realised who he was as I stepped backwards embarrassingly.

"Liked." Taehyung ended my sentence, smiling, as I sat back on the mattress.

"Why is it that I coincidentally know my neighbours? Like that's awkward," I bragged, as I crossed my legs on the bed, giving Taehyung some space to sit.

"Well it isn't as awkward as your confession you made to me at the last day of school. I never saw you again." He pouted unexpectedly, as he went through his pocket, taking out a strawberry lollipop before giving it to me.

"Shut up! It was awkward because you were scared of me since I talked so loudly, which was what I found cute about you," I muttered out before smiling at him as I unwrapped the lollipop, sucking onto it.

"Why did you end up in a trash can? I thought you wanted to be a doctor?" I confessed as he shrugged calmly, ruffling his bangs out of his eyes.

"First, my friends aren't really trash, well they are weird but not trash. I wanted to be an idol." He said as my eyes widened, clearly not convinced by what he had said.

"An idol! No wonder you never saw me because you never came back to school!" I argued as he nodded, laying his head onto the wall.

"But I failed, debuting with the rest of the boys downstairs didn't work out which is why we live here together" He stated before turning to face me, shifting closer.

"I just remembered, we haven't had any fun yet." He smirked, his innocent, straight face almost looking demonic as I moved closer to the bed frame, trying to find space before my body was pinned down.

"TAEHYUNG!!"