+15 ― But We're Friends?!

After devouring the spicy chicken wings within seconds that Joon Hyeong kindly bought, I placed the trash into the bin before sitting onto the couch with Joon Hyeong as he flickered through channels on TV.

"You seem tense, how was the game?" I asked casually as his jaw grew tight when he turned the TV off.

"The game was good. Dad had a great time and I had a lecture about how I should be getting married" He sighed with a monotone as I giggled, giving him a nudge.

"How cute, so that's why you're so tense?" I sat cross legged with a smile as he shook his head, ruffling his hair.

Joon Hyeong's legs stretched out as he rubbed his eyes before getting up that got me worried as to why he wasn't being direct.

"You better be serious when i ask you this." His stern voice caught me off guard as he suddenly knelt down in front of me.

"I've been feeling weird around this person lately and I dont know why. Asking my parents would be complicated as hell I mean they wouldn't help," He began explaining as I flicked his forehead hard.

"Is Joonie in love with someone?" I teased him, ticking his sides as he slapped my hand away, a glowing smile across his face.

"Yah that's not funny," He kicked my legs with the tip of his foor as I kicked him back, hard.

"Then what is it?

Joon Hyeong's stance grew awkward and uncomfortable as he rubbed his hands against each other before placing a hand on top of my thigh.

As Joon Hyeong's mouth opened, he suddenly jolted up from his knelt position with difficulty as I pouted at his behaviour.

"Yah just tell me! Why are you getting so embarrased for–"

"I like you." Joon Hyung's voice cracked as I stared at his back in complete confusion.

"I like you Su Min, a lot." Joon Hyeong turned to face me with his cheeks painted in pink as I was taken back.

"You what? You like me!" I pointed at myself in disbelief as his miserable stare remained on me, making my chest feel tight.

"That's all that I wanted to tell you." He picked up his coat from the couch as I got up and blocked him quickly, looking at his face full with embarrasment.

"Yah, that's it?" I asked with pure confusion as Joon Hyeong ruffled his hair with an awkward stance.

"When did you start–"

"I haven't been able to look at you like before." He interrupted me as I broke away instantly after seeing him struggle to talk.

"Why dont you think about it over the weekend? Tell me what think and we'll sort it out." Joon Hyeong smiled as I nodded, following him to the front door where he exited.

After seeing Joon Hyeong off as he drove off, I steadily walked back towards my front door in confusion after repeating the words Joon Hyeong had said.

My best friend just turned out to be my lover.