+17 ― Truth or Dare?

"Joon Hyeong, do you wanna go out for lunch?" I texted him after feeling down due to my direct response yesterday.

"I'm at my parents' house. Something has come up, sorry." He replied back bluntly, as I bit my lip in guilt.

This wasn't the way I wanted to end our relationship, afterall we were best friends.

"Okay, talk to you soon." I sent, along with a smile emoji as I sighed, wondering what to do next.

I didn't know what happened. I didn't know what I was thinking, but I ended up walking next door in my pyjama dress as I welcomed myself in, only to see the wild beasts sitting around in a circle on the floor.

"Omg it's the next door neighbour in pyjamas..." Hoseok's voice grew excited before dying down, instantly getting me confused.

"You look like a granny in that dress! Look at her face!" Pinkie began to laugh insanely as Jeongguk smiled at me, noticing my straight face.

"Oh my gosh, you couldn't be...?" Hoseok muttered softly with panic as I frowned when he walked up to me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Keep your precious parts to yourself." Hoseok whispered at me as I wrinkled my face out of confusion.

"What?!"

"Don't sacrific your purity over what you desire the most," Hoseok gave my shoulder a pat as I blew my cool, way too impatient to see what would come next.

"Hoseok, what's wrong with you? Why are you acting weird and getting weirder than usual?" I spat at his face angrily which suddenly grew with grief.

"Pleasure isn't the only answer to satisfy your needs—"

"Are you crazy?! I'm not here for that, how can you be so oblivious to the times I've felt uncomfortable when that pervert touches me!" I yelled out of embarrasment and anxiousness, folding my arms over my chest.

"Why am I pervert to you? I'm just a guy who likes girls. What is wrong with that?" Yoongi protested as I lifted an eyebrow at him, clearly not convinced.

"Really? Well then explain the magazines you own that don't only show girls but them naked—"

"Hoseok, what is up with you today?" Jin gave him a disappointed look, ignoring Yoongi's useless comeback as I sighed, clearly not satisified with my welcome.

"We were just about to play a game of truth or dare, wanna join?" Namjoon offered as I shrugged but eventually made myself comfortable between Jeongguk and the red haired dude, Taehyung.

First spin landed on Taehyung who cooly sucked on his lollipop while staring at me which I awkwardly smiled back.

"Truth or dare?" Hoseok asked, enthusiastic to know his answer as Taehyung stared at his watch.

"Dare."

"I've got one! I dare you to lock yourself in your room with Su Min for 7 minutes. Basically, seven minutes in heaven," Jimin grinned as I scoffed, clearly not liking the idea, protesting.

"Since when could a participant be involved in someone else's dare? This clearly isn't—"

"I object!" Jeongguk yelled.

"No one cares Jeongguk!"

And like we were assigned, Taehyung and I were locked up in the room as I made myself comfortable on the bed, until I noticed Taehyung staring at me.

His eyes shared a warm aura, making me slightly confused yet comfortable.

"Do you remember me?"