+13 ― Illegal Premise

Jeongguk gave no distance between us as the strong smell of alcohol reeked off his black shirt, making me instantly scoot back and hit my head onto the wall.

"Yah, are you alright?" He placed his hand on the back of my head, his soft side instantly overtaking him, as I stared at him wide eyed.

"I don't talk to him. Neither do my parents after he said that he wouldn't continue university after graduating from high school"

"Yeah um, I'm alright," I pushed his hand away while recalling Joon Hyeong's words, suddenly feeling pity for Jeongguk.

"Before I start talking, who's Joon Hyeong to you?" I asked with a stern voice as he shifted uncomfortably from one foot to another.

"I thought I asked you the question genius" He mocked me as I rolled my eyes.

"Am I really gonna tell you when I don't know what he is to you?" I shot back at him ignorantly.

"It's been a long time I haven't called him Hyung" He trailed off while ruffling his hair, as he sunk effortlessly into the mattress.

My mind couldn't get around what he said as I unconsciously gripped onto my jacket with disbelief.

"...how do you think I feel having my brother hanging around with worthless idiots partying all night."

"You don't go to Uni, I mean it's noticeable you don't but I need to know for sure" I sassed without mercy as he glared at me with icy eyes.

"You haven't answered my question yet you punk" He spat at me as I bit my lip with furry.

He was just as impatient as Joon Hyeong, explains why he gets me annoyed like him.

"He's my friend at Uni. I attend the same course as him. There, answers your goddamn question" I answered, unaware of stepping onto the shattered glass that cracked.

I looked down at the photo drowned in the glass pieces as I pushed the shattered pieces away to pick up the photo.

"How's my Hyung doing? Is he well?" The weakness in his voice got me feeling worse by the second.

Without realizing, my hand gripped onto a glass piece as eyes squinted with pain when the blood gently rolled down my finger smoothly.

"Don't you think he should be asking you that question? You're in such a mess..." My voice cracked suddenly as I unconsciously began to cry.

I covered my face shamelessly with my sleeve, the room getting quiet just like my test examinations at Uni, my finger continuing to bleed.

"It's my fault that I'm in this mess," He got up, carefully grabbing my finger as I stared at him silently.

"Don't you miss him? Don't you miss your family?" I asked as he sighed tiredly before looking at me eye to eye.

"Sometimes. That's when I realise that I actually do have a family" He smiled gently that got me overwhelmed.

"But you do know that you're in illegal premise, right?" Jeongguk smirked, his hands pulling me closer to him as I pushed him away.

"Get lost you pervert! Your whole household is filled with pedos for goodness sake!" I brushed my sides that Jeongguk had snaked his hands around, only to be returned with a chuckle.

"So I'm guessing it isn't your first time upstairs either. Interesting..." He clicked his tongue that got me pissed until the stairs echoed footsteps.

"Yah!" I whispered shouted to Jeongguk with worry when the steps came closer towards the door.

Without any choice, I tried running to the bed for shelter but Jeongguk persisted not to, having another plan in mind when he grabbed a hoodie from his closet.

"What are we doing-" Jeongguk covered both of our heads with the jacket, just in time when the door opened.

"Jeongguk-"

"Jimin get lost!" Jeongguk yelled loudly as I stared at his facial expressions, the only thing calming me at this rate.

My face was burning red, my embarrassment on high as Jeongguk caught notice, giving me a smug that got me hot twice the time.

"Yah, the party ended ages ago! Where did she come from? That's not fair, I haven't hooked up with anyone these days..." Jimin mumbled sadly as Jeongguk stared at me, indicating for myself to hug him.

Shaking my head, Jeongguk pulled me into a hug, his hands getting to awkward places on my back as Jimin hooted.

"I'll tell Jin that your busy-"

"Tell him that she was so desperate that I found her in my bed!" He held his laughter after seeing my glare that I shot him, as Jimin soon left.

"You're such an idiot, you know that!" I pushed him away, this time harder as he ruffled his hair, the hoodie lying lifeless on the floor.

"Your idiot in fact" He smirked with a malicious smile that got me mentally unstable.

"What is this? Flirting now?" I retorted with disbelief until Jeongguk trapped me against the wall.

"Maybe, I'll try my chances"