+2 ― No Wonder

"Not to mention one of the guys slamming his bag onto my car without any hesitation. I swear Joon Hyeong I can't even handle looking at them," I dropped dead onto the couch in front of the TV, flicking through the shows available as I heard him sigh on the other side of the line.

"They're just trying to get used to it, I mean how do you think I feel having my brother hanging around with worthless idiots partying all night? And they are currently moving into a new house." Joon Hyeong asked with grief as I felt pity for him.

Having your brother intertwined with that kind of mess really is a hopeless life. Especially for Joon Hyeong...

"Well I gotta go. Talk to you in class tomorrow then alright," I quickly ended the phone call, rubbing my forehead with my fingers. 

My stomach grumbled loudly as I patted it with sympathy while I rolled off my couch with no energy. I could feel the ground shaking, my ears hearing loud electric music booming as my feet made its way towards my room's window. 

You could see my backyard from up here as well as my neighbour's as I peeped out towards the glass only to find crowds of people jumping and dancing in the neighbour's yard. 

The yard was trashed with cups and not to mention seeing that infuriating group of men having the time of their lives, throwing themselves in pool that Mr and Mrs Park had constructed in the yard for their grandchildren.

"My lord." I breathed out with difficulty while ruffling my air as I watched one of those idiots break dance to one of Drake's songs with the brightest smile I had seen, giving me anxiety as soon as he noticed me looking out from my window. Before I could possibly duck down in hiding, he made eye contact with me from afar.

"Hey~~~~ Sexy lady~" He called out when Gangnam Style tuned in, having the guts to even wink at me and wave, as I immediately pull the curtains shut, losing all sights of my revolting neighbours.

"No wonder you wished me luck..." I trailed off, staring at my hand which Mrs Park had rubbed, making me instantly roll over onto my bed in despair; my stomach grumbling louder.