full description

*Please read to bottom*

This started as a request from someone on one of my main books. You can check it out by going to my account and clicking imagines/one shots the chapter is under the same title. Part two I started writing and realized that 2211 words was to long for a one shot so I'm turning it into a book on here. it's going to be one wild ride trust me.

Here is the original Request: "Matt Murdock x Teen Reader where Matt saves the reader who is kidnapped by the Russians because her father worked for Wilson Fisk. But he realizes she has no family left and he decides to take her in, and they get close?? Fluffy if you don't mind..."

In the story the reader pov is a 19 year old female but you can make up any name you'd like if you are a reader that identifies as male, non binary, other. It is all inclusive but you have that freedom to make it what you want.

WARNING:

This will contain sex (chapter 9), violence, death, blood/gore, strong language, mentions of abuse, strong subject matters (such as suicides/miscarriage) etc. Please only read this if you are comfortable with these themes. I would hate to be the cause of a mental health trigger so please read at your own risk as I will not be adding warnings to each of the chapters. Most of them carry similar themes so I can square it all away right now.

Anyways thank you for choosing to read this book and don't forget to comment/vote on it. It is completed and I think I will try to put it up for wattys 2018 if you guys are willing to assist me with that!