15

Five months gone and I had seen Frank more than I had originally expected. On the outside he was all rock hard material but on the inside he was just as kind and caring as anyone else could be. We spent less time working on 'murder projects' and more time getting to know each other. We told each other flat out about ourselves the things you would have been able to find if you did some digging. They were easy to find so it was better that we both just come out and say it. We talked about our families and what it was like to loose everything you loved or in my case the one person i actually trusted. We understood each other and where we both came from. He was someone I felt I could open up to, even more so than Matt, and I had been living with him for five months. I also wasn't gonna lie, I had developed a strong liking to Frank castle. He was relatable and dangerous which made him more attractive. Over time we started a 'friends with benefits' situation. It was a good way for both of us to relieve stress and neither of us asked questions before or after on why we needed some relief.

Some days when I found him covered in blood we would both shower together. The first time it happened he had asked for a little help washing all the blood off and it just went from there. What can I say, I'm just drawn to dangerous men. Men who could snap me in half without a second thought but maybe that was the exciting part. Plus I got to live with one and sneak behind his back to see the other.

°°°°°°°°°

I found myself at Frank's makeshift house once again. This time he had called me and asked me to come over, his voice had a slight waver to it so I knew something was up. When I got to his house he had a bullet whole straight through his thigh. There wasn't much I could do except Google how to keep a bullet wound from bleeding out and how to let it heal properly. I stitched him up best I could before helping him to the bed to let him rest. When I pulled away after laying him down he grabbed my wrist.

"Will you stay with me?"

He had pleading eyes.

"Of course I will."

It was soft, and though I didn't want to leave, i probably should have, besides he needed some serious rest. He moved over giving me space to sit next to him, leaning my back against the headboard. When I situated myself comfortably he brought himself back and rested his head in my lap. My fingers played with his short hair as he started to drift to sleep. Just then my phone vibrated indicating I had a calendar notification. I looked at it and my face went straight. Frank opened his eyes just slightly, looking up at my worried expression.

"What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, there's just something I forgot to do. It can wait till later though."

He hummed a little in response before resting his head back in my lap and falling asleep. I leaned my head against the headboard again but my thoughts were going a mile a minute. I was in deep shit. I missed my last period.