20

When I sat next to Frank on the couch I didn't sit to close to him. When he tried to scoot closer to me I just shifted on the couch so I was slightly farther, keeping the same distance. He looked at me concerned.

"Y/N are you alright? I know we havnt talked in a few weeks but if that was the problem we could stop."

He pointed behind us with his thumb and the rest of his hand in a fist, motioning to where we were in the bedroom. I shook my head no and tears started to well up in my eyes. I just looked at the ceiling trying to stop then from falling and laughed a little at how stupid I was being. He looked a little more concerned this time at my quizzical state. I tilted my head back down to look at him properly and a tear slid down my cheek.

"Come on darlin don't cry, please?"

His voice was soft and his rough hand felt nice on my face when he wiped the tear away. That was the first time I fully realized that there was a father sitting in front of me. He had done that before, I mean he lost it sadly but he's been through this. That's when I let out the biggest sigh of relief but I was still a little nervous at what his reaction would be.

"Frank youre not aloud to be mad at me, and I mean it, or I swear you will never see me again. but I trust you."

He looked a little sceptical. I sat back fully on the couch in a lounging​ position. I ran my hand over my stomach lightly before pulling my shirt down a little and sitting​ back up right. He watched my every move. I looked him right in the eyes and breathed very heavily.

"I'm pregnant."

The statement sat in the air like a heavy fog. He just stared at me and didnt move for a solid minute. When he finally did he sighed and then smiled.

"That's what you wanted to tell me? That amazing! I was worried you were gonna say something like you were skipping town or ...."

He stopped and looked over at me with a serious face.

"No. No you... You can't .... What if...."

"Frank?"

I reached out to touch his arm but he jerked away and stood up.

"What if something happens to you? What if something happens to the baby?"

"Frank everything's going to be fine."

"But what if it's not?!"

I stood up and walked over to him. When I as in front of him I sandwiched his face between my hands and forced him to look at me.

"Look, Frank, I'm only a month and a half along. I don't know what's going to happen with this kid but I know that it will be safe. I will make sure it is safe. We can both kick ass and I couldn't think of anyone it would be safer with. Besides no one knows your the father. The only person I told that I was pregnant was Matt because I live with him and he still doesn't even know that I've been seeing you."

He sighed in relief and I let go of his face.

"Are you going to tell him?"

"I'm not sure yet, but he'll find out eventually, right?"

He nodded.

"It'll be like ripping off a band aid. A very painful bandaid that will probably scream at me."

Frank laughed a little at that.

"Want me to tag along?"

"No I should probably face his wrath alone. Besides we're gonna have to start planning for this thing. I mean unless you intend on moving somewhere that isn't as trashy as here then me and it will still be staying at Matt's house."

"Hey what's wrong with here?"

"Really? You litteraly live in a one bedroom house. and it's so dark in here you'd think the electricity went out in 1920 and they could only afford hanging lamps to fix it."

We both laughed at that. He hugged me tight and pulled me to the couch to cuddle into him. We were comfortable for a moment but I had to ruin it.

"Hey Frank?"

"Yeah?"

"What are you going to do with the dead Russian behind your couch?"