13

Four months and all I had given Matt was the information about how I killed my mom. The more I thought about it the less regret I had. Maybe it was a good thing I told him, it finally got it off my chest.

°°°°°°°°°

The day started off fairly normal. I told Matt that I wanted a day to myself to just relax for a while. I had been training hard with both him and Frank alike and could really use a break, physically and mentally. Trying to keep two vigilantes from bleeding out on the regular was emotionally draining.

°°°°°°°°°

I danced around the living room in an oversized shirt and my panties. The radio was on and supper loud. I had nothing better to do so a little music therapy was definitely in order. When the song ended it changed to something a little more mellow so I turned it down a bit. I started the small walk to the kitchen when I heard pounding on the front door. I thought for a second to go get pants or just let them leave but then they hit the door harder this time. I walked over to the door fastly, stepping behind it slightly as to not show my bottom half. When I opened the door Frank castle was stumbling towards me holding his bleeding side.

"You weren't answering your phone."

He walked past me and into the apartment.

"What the hell are you doing here?!"

"You haven't called in a week. And I need a little help."

He motioned to his bleeding side. I rolled my eyes, grabbed his free hand, and led him to the bathroom.

"Ya know, you'd think you would be able to patch yourself up by now."

I sat him down on the toilet and told him to remove his jacket and shirt while I went and got the first aid kit. I cleaned all of his cuts and sewed up the large gash in his side.

"What happened this time?"

"Eh, some asshole stabbed me. Who even brings a a knife to a gun fight anyways."

I laughed at him and shook my head. When I tied the knot on the thread, I clipped the end and started washing my hands in the sink to get rid of the blood.

"Get in the shower while I put this stuff away. You can chill on the couch for a while but you can't stay long. My roommate cannot find out about you. He will flip circles."

"Yes ma'am."

While i gathered the things and took them back to the living room closet he started the shower and got in. I was looking through the first aid kit when I realized that I left the thread on the sink. I knocked on the door and walked in slowly.

"Hey I left the thread in here, I gotta clean the sink too but it shouldn't take long."

Then the front door clicked open. I gasped which caused Frank to poke his head out from behind the shower curtain.

"What's wrong?"

"Shhh!"

I pulled the curtain back and joined Frank under the warm water.

"Y/N? Are you in the shower?"

I heard Matt call from the living room. He walked into the bathroom.

"Y/N I'm home. Is someone in there with you?"

"Nope just me."

"Funny I thought I heard someone."

"Maybe it was the radio."

"Maybe. Well anyways foggy and Karen wanted to go to Josie's. She agreed to serve you but youre only allowed three drinks."

"Well that was nice of her, and I appreciate you wanting me to tag along but I think I'm going to stay in tonight. I wouldn't want to crash y'all's party with my 'underage' ass."

He laughed a little. I looked at Frank who was trying not to laugh at me too

"Hey we all appreciate your underaged ass. Are you sure you don't want to come with?"

"Yeah, you go. have fun."

Frank raised his eyebrow at me.

"Alright I'll see you tonight then."

He walked out into the living room and then out the front door, closing and locking it behind him. For the first time I breathed out the breath I was holding in.

"It's been a while since we've been this close."

Frank smirked at me.

"Don't get any ideas castle."

"Oh come on Y/N! Why not eh?"

"You could bust your stitches."

He pouted and watched me step out of the shower.

"Fine but since your 'roomate' is gonna be out for a while we're getting comfortable on the couch."

"Fine."

I started drying myself off.

"Hey, How come you didn't tell me the guy you were staying with was my lawyer?"

Shit.