21

I was pacing around Matt's house chewing on my finger nails. It was a habit I had kicked a long time ago but I was beyond nervous and found myself doing it again. I kept running the conversation through my head and various senarios of how it could play out. I was scared shitless of how Matt would take this. Not only was I fucking his past client, that almost destroyed his law firm, I was going to have the punishers child. It was a terrifying thing to think of and I no longer could do this on my own. I called Frank.

-

"Yeah?"

"Frank I need you."

"For what, what's wrong?"

He could hear the worry in my voice.

"I can't do this alone. I know I said I would tell Matt by myself but I can't. The thought alone is freaking me out."

I was starting to cry, the situation was beyond stressful.

"You live in the same apartment right? I can be over in a jiff if you want me to."

"Yes please. I need you here. I can't do this by myself. Get here as soon as possible I'm stressing."

"Yes ma'am."

-

I hung up the phone and continued pacing. Does this mean that Frank will find out about Matt being the Daredevil? I mean I cant have him killing my roommate. Suddenly I was shaken from my thoughts when there was a loud knock on the door. When I opened it I hugged Frank as tightly as I could.

"Your shaking sweet heart."

I loosened my arms and looked up at him.

"I'm freaking out."

He pulled me away, grabbed my hand, and led me to the couch. He cuddled me and talked soothingly to me to try to calm me down. As hard as he tried my mind was still racing and I couldn't shake the stressed feeling. Suddenly I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom to vomit. Frank walked in and held my hair for me, rubbing my back reassuringly. When the front door clicked open I didn't hear any voices due to me emptying my stomach. I looked back at Frank and nodded for him to make sure it was Matt. As soon as he got to the bathroom door frame I heard foogys voice.

"Frank castle?!"

My face went white and I threw up again. Frank just looked back at me and whispered:

"You didn't tell me he would be bringing his co-worker with him."

I wiped my mouth and stood, trying to steady myself against the wall.

"I didn't know."

Then I heard Matt's voice.

"What do you mean Frank castle?"

I strode past Frank and addressed Matt directly.

"I asked him here Matt."

"Y/N? Why? What's going on?"

"I need to tell you something but I wouldn't have called him if I would've know foggy was coming over."

Foggy looked from me to Matt who seemed to be weighing his options.

"It's not safe for him to be here with you Y/N not in your condition."

"Yes it is Matt. And don't talk about me like I'm terminally ill, I'm pregnant not dying."

His face turned to a cringed smile and then back to being straight and formal. Foggy just looked at me more than surprised.

"Your pregnant?"

"Yeah I am, I see that Matt actually decided to keep something to himself for once."

I looked from foggy to Matt who had his face tilted toward the ground. Frank walked up behind me and touched my arm lightly. He nodded at me before foggy put two and two together.

"It's his isn't it?"

Matt's head snapped up as if he were looking directly at me.

"Yeah, it's his."