Author's Note

-I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS OR QUOTES, ALL CREDIT GOES TO J.K ROWLING, DAVID YATES, CHRIS COLUMBUS, ALFONSO CUARON, AND MIKE NEWELL-

Hello Potterheads! I want to apologize in advanced. If you read nearly every Draco Malfoy x Reader, they all have one thing in common; they are friends with the Golden Trio and/or when they are sorted, they "are classified for all houses". It gets quite annoying to me considering the fourteen fanfics I have read in the past three days. (I don't lie when I say I am obsessed  with Draco Malfoy) I also already have an accustomed look for the "Reader".  Long dirty blonde hair with sterling blue eyes. Also including, a somewhat pale skin tone. Again, I apologize about my preferences and if you wish to change any descriptions of the reader along the way...feel free to do so! The only reason I set a pre-custom look only because I feel a little awkward reading through a story and seeing things like, "You quickly brush your H/L H/C before rushing down to the common room." So again, I'm most apologetic. I wish that you find yourself to enjoy the story! Considering this is my very first fanfiction, I worked hard to plan out the plot and depict how the Reader's attitude and actions should be to make this story rather different from other's you may read.

-xoxo EmmaGrace <3